Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Sugar Lumps on Safari don't work

burbonburbon Member Posts: 3
I was frustrated to get 0 sugar lamps after harvesting them and was confused how should that work. I tried that on chrome and I finally got my sugar lump. that means it either doesn't work on safari browser or I have something screwed up. Didn't see any thread about that particular browser and I don't believe no one uses it. So who's playing on safari and have sugar lumps?

Comments

• ViniVini Member Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you manually harvest it after it has matured but before it was ripe? Because that's a 50% chance of failure. It's not a browser thing, it's how it works.

• burbonburbon Member Posts: 3
    Oh, didn't know that. Yeah, I clicked that as soon as it was mature enough. I will wait until it falls down next time, right?
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 373 ✭✭✭
    You can save-scum sugar lump harvesting. Save and reload just before you try to harvest, then try to harvest, refresh if unsuccessful, repeat as necessary.

This is particularly useful for special lumps, so that you can get maximum lumps out of those.
  • burbonburbon Member Posts: 3
    Good advise, thanks!