Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The Ones Long Forgotten

UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
You're a witch, thrown into the lake to never return. Trapped. Alive.
In the dark you find a tunnel. Fresh air.

You're somewhere entirely different. But strangely familiar. There's other people here, they're with you. Everything is still so strange.
You were supposedly killed for special powers, but other are seemingly normal here.

How to join:
gimme a description of your dude ham, don't be lame.

Dude hams:

Bishop Revanus:
A former bishop of his church... till another church from another town sent an assassin and figured out he was different. After eviscerating him at the altar, all of his body split, growing him into new forms of himself. He tried to plea for them to not reject him. He had been so trusted and managed to keep this a secret for so long, but they wouldn't listen. A large amount of the town died that hour before he was subdued by the town he was put on trial- drowning. Till he found his way here.

Possesses mild resistance to attacks and very strong, and parts of his body that are too damaged will split off, effectively cloning him. The main host can survive with most organs and skin removed as long as there is copies alive. The copies do not have this ability and the host will regenerate from near death to full in an hour. Weak to non-physical attacks and basically helpless if his clones are all dead.
(He's the big bad guy)
What's a sig btw

Comments

• UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda want this to happen, you should do that.
    What's a sig btw
  • TheMonkGuyTheMonkGuy Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Monk Roko:
    He was seemingly a normal Monk but he could when dead and his skeleton was left grow new skin, he's survived a 1000 years this way...he works at a monastery, he was the head monk and soon a rival monastery (Corrupt) sent a Assassin to kill him. He was buried and soon came back, The other Monks were shocked and ordered him to be killed/drowned and he didn't die and soon he came to The Place and is taking sides with the good guys though he doesn't know it yet. @Uiomancant
    El Munk Guy
    http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/17332/destroy-the-multiverse#latest my forum game
    Me-we must build a WAH!
    Me-YOu STAY OUTTA DIS!
    Me-SOMEBODY A TOUCHA MY MEMEGHET!
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah it's kinda over, plus managing more than one thing is lame.
    What's a sig btw