Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Top 20 Pokémon Episodes - Part 1 - Gens 1, 2 and 3(Seasons 1 through 9)

lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 24 in Off Topic
It's finally here! :D

This is the project i worked almost all week, and i'm really happy to present it.

https://pastebin.com/56MeiqLB

Yeah, i know. Sadly, there was no way out of this one. But the entire thing is in the above link, so check it out!

Love,
lennonluiz0907
The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
The best moment in the world is when you hear a heartfelt thank you.
The best thing in the world is a hearty hug when you're feeling lonely.
The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
Post edited by lennonluiz0907 on

Comments

• lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24
    yeah, all my posts are being removed and waiting for approval. So i'll link to a pastebin page with the other entries ASAP. I will have to remove some italic text and other things that don't work there, obviously. Toodles! :D

There we go, now it's fixed. :D
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
  • CalamityCalamity Member, Friendly Posts: 15,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You worked hard on this!

• lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calamity said:

You worked hard on this!

Thanks! ^^'
    I wonder why no one is commenting on this thread?

edited February 24
    Calamity said:

I wonder why no one is commenting on this thread?

Because, no matter what you think, DNF OT is pretty inactive, and this project was so massive it's probably intimidating.

but i won't get mad even if people ignore this. At least i put my opinion out.
    Will you be making a similar list for other shows?

• ViniVini Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading all that on my phone is gonna hurt. Somehow.
    Not a huge fan of the Pokémon anime, but I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Calamity said:

Will you be making a similar list for other shows?

who knows?

i will only think about that once i'm finished with the next top 20 though.
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, my post-apocalyptic Hollywood joke! Nice!

Okay, that you put a whole deal of effort into this one, everyone can see, but I can say it's really a very good list, and that I'd definitively watch those episodes if I still liked the anime.
    Nice use of those Hidden Machines, by the way.

Okay, so I remember a few of those episodes, but I was too young at the time to be that emotionally invested in most of them.
    But, well, to say at least something, I vividly remember the last three (well, the first not so much, but), and highly agree on their positions, for what they are in regard to the whole of the Pokémon anime, and as independent works of fiction of their own.

Almost makes me want to give it a shot again. Almost. Alas, my anime backlog wouldn't allow for such a long series.
    I wonder how much of a spotlight a competent Team Rocket (read: a certain blue lavender-haired character) is going to steal on part 2.

Your post made this all worth it, thank you for the support! I certainly noticed that you put effort into giving it a fair shot, and i'm so glad!

It's not looking very good for the lavender-haired character on part 2 as of right now, but since i'm only on late Season 12 as of now it's not all lost.

But you can bet a certain blue-haired one will absolutely steal the spoooooooootliiiight, if you catch my drift.