Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

(Game) Block Clicker V1.0

DtjiPsimfansDtjiPsimfans Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
edited April 11 in Games
Hello, I have finally managed to create this game. This game is all about earning blocks (by clicking on the image of a "block") to build things. Below are the features of this game:

- 17 Buildings
- 2 Upgrades
- 6 Achievements

I will be adding more features in my updated version soon. For those of you interested to play, go to the link below.

orteil.dashnet.org/igm/?g=KZ7t3QJ3

Additional information: The link to the game is also shown in a post by the FB page Dtjipsimfansgames. Hope you visit the FB page too.
Post edited by DtjiPsimfans on

Comments

• goeddekgoeddek Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    you have an error in your game, so that no new buildings come available
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. (George Bernard Shaw)
  • DtjiPsimfansDtjiPsimfans Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
    @goeddek I have finally fixed that error. The game is finally fixed.
    it is running now and i like the idea with the two different kinds of resource, but be aware that you cannot idle the game as long as you cannot get stars via idling...

To give a clearer opinion you first need more:

- upgrades
    - balance
    - graphics

until than i will wait happily anticipating :-)
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. (George Bernard Shaw)
  • DtjiPsimfansDtjiPsimfans Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
    For now on, stars can be obtained via idling. I will try to provide more upgrades, balance, and graphics in the next version (the updated one) of the game.
    One thing i can already tell you is that the balance is of. The bought buildings don't produce enough boxes to get the new buildings. You need upgrades or cheaper buildings...