Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Poop Clicker V1.2

SylsanSylsan Member Posts: 9
edited February 20 in Games
Hello everyone!
After about 2 weeks working on it, I feel like i can finally release it to the public :D
My game is just a silly clicker about clicking poop to get more poops. Colorful and fun, with hilarious descriptions! (well at least I hope they are hahaha)

I can't post links so here's the pastebin you need to use to play: MW0E93pZ

V1.0 content:
- 13 Buildings (2 special ones)
- 84 Normal upgrades (if i counted well haha)
- 28 Special upgrades
- 3 Currencies
- 18 achievements (with an extra hard one, don't cheat haha)
- A rainbow poop button
- 1 shiny with multiple effects.

Actual V1.1 content:
- 100 Normal upgrades (if i counted well haha)
- 34 Special upgrades
- 3 Currencies
- 28 achievements (with an extra hard one, don't cheat haha)
- A rainbow poop button
- 3 shines with multiple effects (two of them are mostly visual and don't offer much).

V1.2
- Building cost increase reduced to 112% (previously 115%)
- Building selling refund changed to 70% (instead of 50%)
- Reduced price of some upgrades according to the new bulding prices

The upgrades for the buildings stop at tier 250 for the 1st one, 200 for the 6 following, 150 for the next 3 and 100 for the last one.
The special buildings go up to tier 50 for one and 7 for the second one.

I plan on adding more ugrades and achievements soon as i finally finished my icons.

I have not touched CSS yet so it is still designed as the bunny one.

Feel free to comment and give feedback :)

Here's the pastebin once again: MW0E93pZ
Post edited by Sylsan on

Comments

• medsal15medsal15 Member Posts: 103 ✭✭
    •Error on line "no click"
    [An after effect block was not closed properly.]
    I always give people what they want. Unless I can't.
    I'm still learning english so I probably make some mistakes. I will correct myself if I find it.
  • goeddekgoeddek Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited February 13
    after playing for a while, its fun, more later. But one thing:

The colored Poop things which fall from above can not be clicked is this intentional?

edit: played for 2 hours now, i think im hooked, more feedback tomorrow
    Post edited by goeddek on
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. (George Bernard Shaw)
  • SylsanSylsan Member Posts: 9
    edited February 13
    medsal15 said:

•Error on line "no click"
    [An after effect block was not closed properly.]
    I failed at changing something yesterday, it's been corrected!
    goedekk said:

The colored Poop things which fall from above can not be clicked is this intentional?
    yes, but a friend told me that it was frustrating so im working on making it win a ridiculosly low amount of resources just for fun
    Post edited by Sylsan on
    So Playing now for about 16 hours. 12 Achievements, 12 Buildings and 74 Upgrades in. I really like the addition from golden poop and spicy poop with their alternate rules during the course of the game.

I am not through yet, here is a little constructive criticism up to this point in the game:

1) The balance between the first buildings and last buildings is of. There is no reason to level up the early buildings for what they gain you. Either make the later ones more expensive or the earlier once better

2) Later in the game there are hours of nothing to do, the midgame should have a little bit more to do than waiting for the poop to get the last upgrades

3) The golden tower is a really nice building, but the updates get too expensive too fast 1K+ golden poop is a day of doing nothing ...

4) The rainbow poop gives you a little bit now which is better than nothing, but it should be in the order of someones income, getting 20 Poop if you are by 10T+ Poop is a more than a little frustrating. Maybe make it a small fraction of the income or so

Now i try to get the last building and achievements. More will follow if i get to the end :-)
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. (George Bernard Shaw)
    goeddek said:

1) The balance between the first buildings and last buildings is of. There is no reason to level up the early buildings for what they gain you. Either make the later ones more expensive or the earlier once better

I'm constantly working on it without having to add ridiculously strong upgrades, some should arrive soon in the next special building upgrades.
    goeddek said:

2) Later in the game there are hours of nothing to do, the midgame should have a little bit more to do than waiting for the poop to get the last upgrades

I will review the prices of some upgrades so they become available in a longer course of time, and I will of course also add new ones soon.
    goeddek said:

3) The golden tower is a really nice building, but the updates get too expensive too fast 1K+ golden poop is a day of doing nothing ...

I am unfortunately thinking the same, but if i put the building cost increase lower, it stays too cheap on the beginning. So i thought about reducing its price via the lvl 50 "halfway through the top" major upgrade.
    goeddek said:

4) The rainbow poop gives you a little bit now which is better than nothing, but it should be in the order of someones income, getting 20 Poop if you are by 10T+ Poop is a more than a little frustrating. Maybe make it a small fraction of the income or so

I'll think of it!

Thanks for your further insight!
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This poop is so goop
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    V1.1 is online!

+10 production upgrades
    +5 building upgrades
    +10 achievements
    +1 upgrade to unlock the second special building (you don't lose your progression when "re"unlocking it)
    First special building now reaches lvl 50 (+2 upgrades)
    Second special building reaches lvl 7 (+4 upgrades)

Next objectives:

More upgrades and achievements, rebalancing some building and upgrades, work on new art for some upgrades and for the achievements.
    edited February 16
    after 48+ hours and even with the new upgrade, the two following problems are there:

1) (old): The golden tower updates get too expensive too fast 1K+ golden poop is a day of doing nothing

2) in the endgame the buildings produce far too little i see almost all upgrades, but to actually buy them i have to wait for days. My poop rate is 3.3B , but almost everything too buy is now 10T+ so i need to wait hours to buy one thing.

i stay idling, but there needs to be an balance update for this phase in the game ...
    Post edited by goeddek on
    So 2 days 2 gold updates but no progress anymore, the midgame needs balance, otherwise people day before they reach the ending. I stop for now, please shout when you do the next update.
    edited February 20
    Small Update v1.2

For more balance and easier progression I changed the building price increase from +115% to +112%
    and also changed the selling price to 70% instead of 50%
    Reduced price of some upgrades according to the new prices