Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Generic Interactive Rebirth

LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭
Warning: a bit of cringe below.

'Abby' awoke from what seemed to her like a life-long coma. She couldn't for the life of her remember how she ended up in this bleak, desolate landscape, nor could she conjure any details of her previous life. Almost all trace of her former being seemed to have been forgotten, akin to the still world she found herself in. All she could bring herself to remember was the shape of a troubling, pale-green person- no, creature, definitely. Abby became haunted by the thought of this creature. An untapped percentage of violence radiated from the pure concept of this being, as though this creature had imprinted itself into her mind. It soon became clear to her that, somehow, this menacing figure had been responsible for the collapse of this reality she found herself in...

Abby was snatched from her thoughts when she got the unshakable feeling of being studied. She could feel a small crowd gather around her- not see nor hear, simply feel. The crowd seemed more and more prevalent around her, as though they were materializing in thin air, until...

Your job is to 'grow' Abby. As of right now, she is nothing but a small, sentient blob of (for a lack of a better word) goo. How you influence her and what you give to her is controlled by you, though don't be surprised if handing a glock to her and telling her to shave off the president's dick elicits a negative reaction. Also sorry for the hella-fuckin-cringy backstory and such. I don't really mind if this story takes off or not, just thought that it'd be fun- and I hope that you have fun as well. Also, if you're wandering what this is based off of, you should check out the deceased Generic Interactive Meme.
mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comments

• ViniVini Member Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give Abby a paper copy of a random dictionary's entry on "cringe", written in ink.

• LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭
    Vini said:

Give Abby a paper copy of a random dictionary's entry on "cringe", written in ink.

Abby's body absorbs the copy, and she now understands a few of the english dictionary's words.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 695 ✭✭
    Give her a small amount of goo
    Relationship Status: 30i (Imaginary)

Give her a small amount of goo

Although you were incapable of finding a copy of Abby's fluid, giving her any old goo seems to increase her size.
    Abby is, now, roughly the size of a basketball.
  • ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 695 ✭✭
    Give her a football
    Relationship Status: 30i (Imaginary)
    Spatter Abby with Chrome colored [REDACTED]™ spray paint.

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone is unconscious nearby . . . despite having a wide grin on his face . . .

Oh! He's waking up.

"...morning already...?"

((If you remember, Tech!Sans died back in GIM1 - and yes, that's what I'm calling that. But he's not dead anymore . . . you'll see why. Eventually.

I'm gonna have a lot less emphasis on a concurrent storyline this time, focus more of my creative energies into my bigger projects I have. Speaking of which, I should get back to work on them.))
    A new story is beginning.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Give her a football

Given Abby's current appendage-less state, she's currently incapable of using the football as it's intended to be used... Instead, it dissolves quickly inside of her. She grows a little bit, and small nubs are becoming visible on the sides of her, along with a dark sphere in her center.
    Vini said:

Spatter Abby with Chrome colored [REDACTED]™ spray paint.

Abby now has a kick-ass chrome coat, though it probably won't last long. At least it's sticking, though :D

Someone is unconscious nearby . . . despite having a wide grin on his face . . .

Oh! He's waking up.

"...morning already...?"

((If you remember, Tech!Sans died back in GIM1 - and yes, that's what I'm calling that. But he's not dead anymore . . . you'll see why. Eventually.

I'm gonna have a lot less emphasis on a concurrent storyline this time, focus more of my creative energies into my bigger projects I have. Speaking of which, I should get back to work on them.))

Abby moves (rolls?) away from the being, somewhat afraid of it. It's almost as though she's forgotten what beings like this look like.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I come close to it, glasses on my eyes and pen and notebook in my hands, I look both at the creature, and at the notebook
    “My friend, you are back, I knew you would return ever since you left... Australia needed you, but don’t worry, I took stuff under my care while you were gone...”
    I waited, and watched
    “Now that you are back, i have something you like.”
    I let him sniff some “candy powder”, which turns out to be cocaine, she becomes addicted to it
    “I’ll give you a lot more... if you do me a mission”
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    Give Abby a manuscript of two random plays of Shakespeare, so that she better understand the immediate role play section that is about to take place.

I come close to it, glasses on my eyes and pen and notebook in my hands, I look both at the creature, and at the notebook
    “My friend, you are back, I knew you would return ever since you left... Australia needed you, but don’t worry, I took stuff under my care while you were gone...”
    I waited, and watched
    “Now that you are back, i have something you like.”
    I let him sniff some “candy powder”, which turns out to be cocaine, she becomes addicted to it
    “I’ll give you a lot more... if you do me a mission”

(If I'm correct, it was Gibbs that you ended up comandeering, not Abby.)
    It appears that Abby doesn't have the chemical makeup required to get her addicted to cocaine. Other than that, Abby doesn't yet have the capability to understand a word that you're saying.
    Vini said:

Give Abby a manuscript of two random plays of Shakespeare, so that she better understand the immediate role play section that is about to take place.

Thanks to you, Abby is able to understand a bit more of the English language, however outdated it may be. Too bad she doesn't have the ability to talk... Yet.
    "urgh, it feels like my soul got snapped in two...courier, wha-"

I then notice I'm not where I was before.

"oh...this isn't my lab."
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Conversationalist Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it a truckload of food. Anything works(actually get as many different things there as possible), but only in bite-sized pieces or mashed. I want to go classic tasty planet up in this biatch, and i don't want it to refuse just because it doesn't like x or y.

Give it a truckload of food. Anything works(actually get as many different things there as possible), but only in bite-sized pieces or mashed. I want to go classic tasty planet up in this biatch, and i don't want it to refuse just because it doesn't like x or y.

Abby hardly leaves anything behind as her body begins to break down the food. She begins growing at a steady rate, and the nubs on her sides begin to grow and seem to mimic the anatomy of a human, of which she's currently surrounded.
    You notice that after a while her volume stops increasing. In place of that, a pale blue film begins to form around her body, forming a sort of non-newtonian exoskeleton. It's a wonder at this point how her body is capable of maintaining it's shape.

"urgh, it feels like my soul got snapped in two...courier, wha-"

I then notice I'm not where I was before.

"oh...this isn't my lab."

Abby seems to look in your direction, although she doesn't have any discernible eyes at this point. Regardless, she can somewhat understand you. Perhaps she needs to grow a little bit more.
    Let Abby choose between an artificial neural network and an organic nervous system and give 'er what she picks, taking and burning the other in a place she can't currently reach.

• Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭
    give it nanobots
    cease your tomfoolery

show it the entirety of generic interactive meme, and how this all started. see if it jogs her memories.

give it nanobots

Oddly enough, the nanobots don't disintegrate inside of her. Rather, they seem to condense into a shell around the previously mentioned dark sphere... How curious.
    Vini said:

Let Abby choose between an artificial neural network and an organic nervous system and give 'er what she picks, taking and burning the other in a place she can't currently reach.

Abby seems to be more partial to the organic nervous system, choosing that in whatever way it's presented to her.

show it the entirety of generic interactive meme, and how this all started. see if it jogs her memories.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that Abby is able to understand most of the modern dialect used in G.I.M. She's stuck in her shakespearian style, at the moment.
    Also that totally rips through my delicate plot ;-;
    3D print a mouth and ears, and connect it to the nervous system. It's been struggling to communicate ever since this started.

also rip lol sorry for trying to destroy your plot

3D print a mouth and ears, and connect it to the nervous system. It's been struggling to communicate ever since this started.

also rip lol sorry for trying to destroy your plot

S'all good man.

Once you attach the mouth and ears, they seem to disappear just like most other things... sort of.
    The gel where the parts used to be slowly form into mouth and ears, mimicking the look of the previous parts. Once they successfully attach to her nervous system, Abby immediately begins speaking.
    "Woah... within this wall of flesh, there is a soul that counts thee its creditor. Now that I can speaketh, I don't very much knoweth what to sayeth... Oh! Uh... Who art ye all?"
    Finally, I focus my attention on Abby.

"oh...hey, a monster. heya. i'm sans. sans the scientist."

I tuck my arms into my jacket, as if checking for something . . . Nope, no teleporter. Shit . . . At least the Gravity Glove and the GB-46 are still safely tucked away in my inventory. And the music-playing nanobot remote.

I look over my Monster guest. They look like . . . him. My smile shrinks slightly. Then, I remember . . . Gibbs killed me. My smile shrinks further.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Lefian said:

Vini said:

Abby seems to be more partial to the organic nervous system, choosing that in whatever way it's presented to her.
    Vini said:

Let Abby choose between an artificial neural network and an organic nervous system and give 'er <the opposite of> what she picks, taking and burning the other in a place she can't currently reach.

Vini said:

and give 'er <the opposite of> what she picks

So it seems Abby is stuck with what is effectively a baby A.I. for a brain as well as the new nanobots.
    Should be interesting.

Also tell Abby not to worry about her new body parts communicating with the "nervous system". It would work the same for something so simple.
    Of course, it might cause unforeseen means of evolution, but really, nothing to worry about. :^)

I give it access to the internet... but currently restricted only to dictionaries and Urban Dictionary. Have fun. Also a "how to internet for dummies book" so i don't get a "Fission Mailed" message right from the getgo.

"I am just a friend. The rest is not important."

I give it access to the internet... but currently restricted only to dictionaries and Urban Dictionary. Have fun. Also a "how to internet for dummies book" so i don't get a "Fission Mailed" message right from the getgo.

"I am just a friend. The rest is not important."

Abby stares at you curiously for a few moments, before consuming the book. After that, of course, she goes on to learn from both dictionaries at a rapid pace... Perhaps she'll leave a bit more perverted then when she started.
    Vini said:

Lefian said:

Vini said:

Vini said:

Let Abby choose between an artificial neural network and an organic nervous system and give 'er <the opposite of> what she picks, taking and burning the other in a place she can't currently reach.

Vini said:

and give 'er <the opposite of> what she picks

So it seems Abby is stuck with what is effectively a baby A.I. for a brain as well as the new nanobots.
    Should be interesting.

Also tell Abby not to worry about her new body parts communicating with the "nervous system". It would work the same for something so simple.
    Of course, it might cause unforeseen means of evolution, but really, nothing to worry about. :^)
    Well heck, dun went and flipped the script ;cc
    "Don't worry, 'cause I'm not. I'm simply letting these weird things into my system. They haven't proved dangerous or particularly tasty, yet."

Finally, I focus my attention on Abby.

"oh...hey, a monster. heya. i'm sans. sans the scientist."

I tuck my arms into my jacket, as if checking for something . . . Nope, no teleporter. Shit . . . At least the Gravity Glove and the GB-46 are still safely tucked away in my inventory. And the music-playing nanobot remote.

I look over my Monster guest. They look like . . . him. My smile shrinks slightly. Then, I remember . . . Gibbs killed me. My smile shrinks further.

Abby's attention immediately gravitates towards you, getting far closer than the imaginary personal space bubble.She's so close, in fact, that you can see the swift current of gelatin underneath her exoskeleton. She seems to look you dead in the eyes, even though she doesn't have those quite yet. Suddenly, in a steely cold voice, she stated: "Sans the scientist... What maketh me the monster?"

Abby then bursts into a fit of laughter. "Man, talking is fun!"
    Well, it's good that she has control over what she eats. Or, at the very least, thinks she has.
    And now that I think about it, I've been speaking to you, as if she wasn't in the same room, or "room", at any rate, as us.

"Hello, Abby", I say. "Now that we can properly communicate, do tell, what do you think you would find tasty? Or dangerous, for that matter?

This is, as far as I'm concerned, a completely hypothetical question, of course.
    "

"monster is a race, y'see. there are two races here: monsters and humans. i'm the latter. you're the former."

My smile slowly grows to it's original place. I don't appear to move my mouth at all as I talk.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Vini said:

Well, it's good that she has control over what she eats. Or, at the very least, thinks she has.
    And now that I think about it, I've been speaking to you, as if she wasn't in the same room, or "room", at any rate, as us.

"Hello, Abby", I say. "Now that we can properly communicate, do tell, what do you think you would find tasty? Or dangerous, for that matter?

This is, as far as I'm concerned, a completely hypothetical question, of course.
    "

Abby ponders on your question for a bit, before responding.
    "Well, consuming things is a way for me to examine things really quickly, or just an easy way to gain mass. If I don't want to consume it, though, I can just... Keep it there." Abby points to the net of nanobots surrounding the sphere. Unlike the particles in the rest of her body, the ones around the nanobots don't seem to be moving- in fact, they look darker than the rest. "But, err, I don't think I taste things the same way you humans do, at least not as the web thing says. The only thing I'd say is really dangerous is... err... I dunno, acid, I guess. And maybe green things. They look really threatening."

"monster is a race, y'see. there are two races here: monsters and humans. i'm the latter. you're the former."

My smile slowly grows to it's original place. I don't appear to move my mouth at all as I talk.

"What separates the monster race from your race? Don't I look similar to you? I've tried pretty hard to mimic you guys, after all."
    "Ho ho, yes, I must agree that green can be a little... Let's say, unforgiving.

Huh. Guess it wasn't so bad an idea to partake in your fantastical world, after all.
    Say, is this body of yours really goo? Or rather, what even is goo, right.

I think what I mean to say is, are there others like you, and if so, what are they like?
    ... Besides looking like you, obviously.
    "

Open up the rest of the internet to the poor thing. But lock Dashnet. She's not ready for the truth yet.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES

Open up the rest of the internet to the poor thing. But lock Dashnet. She's not ready for the truth yet.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES

Abby begins exploring the vast world of the web, the first thing she comes across being Cookie Clicker. It seems to have been in your 'recently closed' bar, under... other things.
    "What's that thing, there? It looks pretty gross."
    Vini said:

"Ho ho, yes, I must agree that green can be a little... Let's say, unforgiving.

Huh. Guess it wasn't so bad an idea to partake in your fantastical world, after all.
    Say, is this body of yours really goo? Or rather, what even is goo, right.

I think what I mean to say is, are there others like you, and if so, what are they like?
    ... Besides looking like you, obviously.
    "

Abby studies her body for a second, before ripping off a part of her abdomen and stuffing it into her arm. It soaks into her body, and the wound in the abdomen is repaired soon after.
    "...I didn't learn anything from eating myself, but it's probably alot different from the goo you're used to. As far as I'm concerned, the slimes and that 'Oobleck' thing you humans use don't retain the ability to dissolve things as fast as I can, nor can they read like I."
    Abby takes a breather before responding to your other question.
    "There probably are. I doubt I'm the only kind of myself, though I'm not quite sure I'd wanna meet another me. I think it'd be boring, actually. Or scary. Who knows what they grew up to look like, or be. Maybe I wouldn't even be able to recognize them..."
    Abby continues her tangent for a little while, eventually trailing off into silence.