Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

expound your day thread

beeCandlesbeeCandles Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited February 10 in Off Topic
i uhh wow. i was trying really hard to figure out how to inject myself into these forums like some kind of lethal toxin about to ruin everyone's day but i found there just wasn't a thread where i could Do that. i just created this account so i could write a 5 page essay on helping people in the IGM section but the system slapped my bee hands out of the way and scolded me for putting my hands on the other kids in the playground without their permission

this thread is like, exactly what it says on the tin. have a discussion about literally how your day has been. nothin like starting off your forum presence than by telling everyone Just how many people you've eaten today right

anyways my day has been freaking Splendid i gotta say. i've just been exhausted all week and tonight i just slapped my hands all over the good ol spriting program a few times and called it art. BESIDES that i've been wasting my life talking about bees to terrified passerbys in my chatrooms like a weird, desperate traveling salesman. besides that? my entire day and week passed by in a sluggish blur. didn't even get to eat anyone. how's everyone else's day, here on this... fine 12:11AM alaskan morning (and i hope to god your reply is at a more reasonable hour)
im a simple bee that does simple things, like regurgitating honey into the mouths of my young

Comments

• BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My day just started and I’m supposed to study until next week
    I had some great lunch, though
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • goeddekgoeddek Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Here in Germany is at the moment an old folks fest called "Karneval". People dress up in costumes and visit parades. The little ones to get pelted with candy, the older ones to get stupidly drunk and dance to horrific music...

I just remember leaving my apartment Thursday morning and getting back 30 minutes ago ...

I think my day was great so, found myself in a strange apartment with 20 other people in different states of alcohol poisoning :-)

Good thing Karneval goes from Thursday to Tuesday, which means a 4 hour power nap and than off it goes to drink a little bit more
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. (George Bernard Shaw)
  • beeCandlesbeeCandles Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited February 12
    first of all, goeddek, that sounds great/hilarious/terrifying(?), i've always kinda been interested in german holidays but i've never had the energy to do any research. i guess its kinda low on my priority list of interests (mainly bugs.)

as for me uhh. today's already interesting; basically, it's 8:05AM, which, naturally, one would be in school by now, but the thing is... they cancelled school today.

the thing about alaska is that they don't cancel school very often. one time i saw a post that said "-45 degrees F: school cancelled for alaska" and it made me laugh in a kinda terrified way at the reality of it.

today, though, it was actually unusually warm, like 40F warm, and i went outside and the ground was just covered in slush, damp snow, ice, water, and ice topped with water. which is a great way to start off your day, by the way. as i walked to the bus stop and back in sudden realization my boots were fuckin SOAKED in water.

so, i head back home, close myself off in my room, and my obviously very tired and groggy dad just goes "uhh. school is cancelled today cause the weather sucks."

yknow, i really should've realized sooner. like every single sign. none of my family members appearing to be home despite cars being in the driveway (because they were sleeping.) nobody urging me to wake up and get ready 10 minutes before my bus was supposed to arrive (because they were sleeping.) the goddamn AWFUL WEATHER. the fact that no one else was at my bus stop (because they were sleeping.)

so anyways, that's my morning. honestly while school's cancelled i might as well ruin my IGM project even more while im at it
    im a simple bee that does simple things, like regurgitating honey into the mouths of my young
  • goeddekgoeddek Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    today sucked in every way:

- i could have slept in and at 6 am my mother called with a stupid pc question
    - i ran out of food and had nothing to eat till the evening (shops are closed here today because of carneval)
    - some idiot played folks music the whole day
    - and on top of all that i wasted my day solving a work problem, which was already solved because nobody told me it was

but now i play stupid idle games and listen to hairdryer noise to calm down :-)
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. (George Bernard Shaw)
  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭
    Welp, like any other monday except minor changes since I'm traveling the next thursday:

>Getting up late, eats breakfast a little too fast.
    >Running to the bus station, has to wait because I were TOO fast.
    >Having a standard issue boring day in school while writing this.

NOTE that what follows here hasn't happened yet and is what I expect to happen.
    >Meeting up with friends on campus, has some small talk for a few minutes.
    >Taking bus home, does some schoolwork on my laptop during the travel.
    >While at home, finishing my packing.
    >Making an attempt to finish my project, but gets stuck playing idle games.
    >Makes some pasta for dinner or orders a pizza.
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭
    Oh, well.

Woke up and came to work.

Summer energy savings is over, so I woke up 1 hour later, but my body does not recognize the different time setting, so I went to the bathroom 1 hour sooner than expected.

Today I'll get my parter to schedule our marriage in papers.

I also have to finish cleaning the house, I'll work only part time today, and am being paid to poop while talking to you.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here