Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Person Hurter! (Forum Game by Lefian)

LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
edited February 7 in Playground
Yo peeps whatsup I's is back.
Anyways I thought I'd try making a basic, copycat forum game :D. I didn't spend much time thinking about this at all, so I don't expect it to get very popular.
Without further adieu, I introduce to you:

Gerald: Man
HP: 100
Intelligence: 1
Strength: 1
Magic: 0
Other, Arbitrary Stat: 0 (This will change from person to person)

Your goal is to hurt/kill the person. Once their HP bar is fully depleted, another person will step in.
Incase you're worried about morals, don't worry: They're all terminally ill cancer patients. They'll die soon anyways...
Uhh, if I can think of anything to add, I'll do that later lol.
mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comments

• iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭
    Give him a tide pod wrapped in candy paper
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here
  • BonkersTheBucketBonkersTheBucket Member Posts: 137 ✭✭
    ye totally stole my "attack the realm" game even tho these types of form games are all kind of the same with their own twist so I don't really care and the odds are we just had the same idea so none of this really matters, I still like this game though.
    "SLAP HIM WITH THE POWER OF ZEUS"
    the one who gives AI inspiration
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    iceklaus said:

Give him a tide pod wrapped in candy paper

Gerald happily eats the tide pod, and throws up before the tide pod can even reach his stomach.
    "My mouth! Why is it burning?!?"
    Gerald suffers -20 HP.

ye totally stole my "attack the realm" game even tho these types of form games are all kind of the same with their own twist so I don't really care and the odds are we just had the same idea so none of this really matters, I still like this game though.
    "SLAP HIM WITH THE POWER OF ZEUS"

(I'll admit that after looking through a few of the most recent forum games that it inspired me to make one, but I didn't steal your idea :P. Your game functions differently than mine, and is more complex/original.)

You slap Gerald with the power of the mighty Zeus. His cheek is zapped, and begins melting away.
    At this point, Gerald is incapable of forming coherent speech.
    Gerald suffers -40 HP

Gerald: 40 HP
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tall faceless guy appears in a nearby window, making just enough noise to catch Gerald's attention.

((NOTE: We at RiRCorp cannot guarantee that no damage, physical or mental, will be sustained by looking at the Slender Man. Side-effects may include coughing up blood, complete insanity, and in some cases, fatal heart attacks. Yes, more than one of them.))
    don'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisname
    ---
    S̸o͠undclo̧҉͞u͏̷d

A tall faceless guy appears in a nearby window, making just enough noise to catch Gerald's attention.

((NOTE: We at RiRCorp cannot guarantee that no damage, physical or mental, will be sustained by looking at the Slender Man. Side-effects may include coughing up blood, complete insanity, and in some cases, fatal heart attacks. Yes, more than one of them.))

Due to Gerald's extremely low intelligence stat, simply looking at the tall faceless (and supposedly well-dressed) man is enough to shatter his psyche.
    Gerald is somehow much more susceptible to physical damage, as his will to self preserve has vanished.

Gerald: 40 HP
    Debuffs: Insanity (increases physical damage by 100%)
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭
    drop an anvil on this nerd.

tf is this cruelty
    cease your tomfoolery

edited February 8

drop an anvil on this nerd.

tf is this cruelty

I challenge you to find a person on this forum not willing to kill a virtual Gerald c::

The anvil falls directly onto the heckin' nerd's head, crushing his skull. Well, at least he doesn't have to suffer, now.

Gerald: Defeated!

A new challenger is brought in by one of the hospital staff. However, the patient resists, and kicks the staff member in the shin before running outside of the 'battlefield'.

Rose: Hospital Staff
    HP: 200
    Intelligence: 5
    Strength: 2
    Magic: 0
    Medical Know-how: 5
    Empathy: -5
    more anvils.
    cease your tomfoolery

edited February 8

more anvils.

Hospital Staff Rose is able to anticipate the anvil and leps out of the way, but not before an anvil crushes her foot.
    Rose suffers from a 30 HP drop.

Rose: 170 HP
    Debuffs: Minor Disability (less likely to be able to dodge an attack)

Event!:
    Rose sets to work, attempting to mend her broken foot with her medical know-how. 1/3.
    booby-trap the medkit

inject with sodium-chloride and acid.
    cease your tomfoolery

• BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Slender Man turns towards Rose . . .

And immediately appears right in front of her.
    don'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisname
    ---
    S̸o͠undclo̧҉͞u͏̷d
    iceklaus said:

booby-trap the medkit

You rig the medkit with a hidden bear trap, and it closes around Rose's foot, utterly obliterating it.
    Rose loses 20 HP. Healing is canceled.

inject with sodium-chloride and acid.

You inject Rose's arm, and it severely damages the hand and most of the forearm before dissipating.
    Rose is robbed of 40 HP.

Due to budget cuts, we weren't able to find neon-haired pixelated people, and had to make do with inexperienced hospital staff with pistols.
    Rose suffers from a 30 HP drop.

The Slender Man turns towards Rose . . .

And immediately appears right in front of her.

Rose stumbled to the ground and shrieks, awkwardly crawling away from SlenderGuy while babbling incoherently.
    Rose's intelligence is robbed from her, preventing her from properly dodging or healing.

Rose: 110 HP.
    Debuffs: Moderate Disability (Much less likely to dodge.)
    -4 Intelligence (Incapable of dodging or healing.)
    Bleeding: -10 HP for each following round.
    ANVILS.
    cease your tomfoolery

I sexually abuse Rose

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    I shot gasoline at her with dual water pistols

• ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 722 ✭✭
    edited February 9
    Pew pew
    All hail the mighty fountain pen gun
    Pew pew
    Relationship Status: 30i (Imaginary)

I sexually abuse Rose

Rose calls the police due to your lame attempts, and you're accosted.
    You cannot harm Rose for the following round, and every attack after that must be made from 100 meters away.

ANVILS.

Rose's burned arm is practically ripped off from a falling anvil.
    Rose suffers from a -30 HP reduction.
    iceklaus said:

I shot gasoline at her with dual water pistols

Nothing really happens, except that she's now partially doused in gasoline.

Pew pew
    All hail the mighty fountain pen gun
    Pew pew

(I hope I'm not missing a reference to a super powerful weapon or something but)
    You manage to shoot several fountain pens into Rose's torso.
    -10 HP.

Rose: 60 HP.
    Debuffs: Moderate Disability (Much less likely to dodge.)
    -4 Intelligence (Incapable of dodging or healing.)
    Flammable: Flame-based attacks deal twice as much damage.
    Replace the Medical Staff's AdPhil pills with white Uranium and tell her it will make her feel better ;)

Replace the Medical Staff's AdPhil pills with white Uranium and tell her it will make her feel better ;)

Although Rosse doesn't believe that it'll help at this point, but she takes the AdPhil anyways.
    "Woah... I'm glowing!..."
    Rose then proceeds to puke blood.
    -30 HP

Rose: 20 HP.
    Debuffs: Moderate Disability Much less likely to dodge.
    -4 Intelligence Incapable of dodging or healing.
    Flammable: Flame-based attacks deal twice as much damage.
    Irradiated: -10 HP for each following round.

One more turn and Rose is finished!
    Oh rose will die any way. So I do my "FINISH HER" move

(I poke Rose in the forehead)
    stab while screaming “LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!”
    cease your tomfoolery

I stand 101 meters away and aim with my super rocket launcher, FIRE!

throw a lit firecracker at her

Sorry for not updating recently, lost access to my pc.

Oh rose will die any way. So I do my "FINISH HER" move

(I poke Rose in the forehead)

Rose stumbles back and falls to the ground, hitting the back of her head on the floor.
    What an epic finisher.
    Rose is robbed of -10 HP.

stab while screaming “LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!”

You manage to stab Rose in her torso, and her last moments are spent making a confused face at you.
    Rose Dies.

I stand 101 meters away and aim with my super rocket launcher, FIRE!

Unfortunately, Rose has already been finished off. Now, she's been reduced to a puddle of human parts.
    iceklaus said:

throw a lit firecracker at her

You throw the firecracker at Rose's Remains. It's deemed as a fire hazard and is promptly extinguished by the Hospital Staff.

A new challenger enters the arena, unburdened by the hospital staff- for they know to keep a good distance away.
    Earl, accosted by his straightjacket, jumps nimbly around the battlefield. He raves incoherently and prepares himself to unleash hell upon any nearby human.

Earl: Lunatic
    HP: 400
    Intelligence: 2
    Strength: 8
    Magic: ???
    Combat: 5
    smash him in the head with an airplane propeller.
    cease your tomfoolery

edited February 12
    shot tranquilizer darts at him.... with elephant dosage

smash him in the head with an airplane propeller.

Earl screams at you before ducking, and ramming his head into you...

Lava Entity: 90/100 HP
    iceklaus said:

shot tranquilizer darts at him.... with elephant dosage

Earl stumbles around for a while before faceplanting the ground.
    Earl loses a precious -10 HP.

Earl: 390 HP
    Debuffs:
    Concussed: Unable to dodge or attack for one turn.
    fire at him with a phase cannon.
    cease your tomfoolery