Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Problem with Lucky Number heavenly achievement

CoileCoile Member Posts: 7
I have the prereqs: Lucky Digit and Lasting Fortune. I ended my run and ascended at 777 cookies. I have 6 billion heavenly cookies to purchase stuff with.

Still I can't purchase Lucky Number. I don't see it as available. I have tried this a few times now. Any idea what the problem might be, and how to fix it?

Comments

• ViniVini Member Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To have Lucky Number unlocked your prestige level must end at exactly 777. Keyword: exactly.
    Did you turn off Short Number to make sure you had precisely that much?

• CoileCoile Member Posts: 7
    Yes. I made a clean run and only had 777 prestige while ascending.
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a difference between gaining an amount of prestige (in this case, "+777" on the right of the Legacy bar) and having a total that ends in 777.
    If the latter and you still didn't unlock the upgrade, that's smells of bug.

Could you please clarify which number I should pay attention to? I have been watching the number that appears over the Legacy button (under Info). I got the Lucky Digit when I ascended when that number ended with 7, as I assumed would be the case. Am I looking at the wrong number?
    Hey, I maybe got it. Do I need to add the currently accumulated Prestige WITH the Prestige I already own so that the sum ends with the desired numbers?
    YES! That was it. You explained it but I just took a while to get it. Thank you.