Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

HELP

T0EASyT0EASy Member Posts: 5
ok so i found out a way to get infinite cookies next time i tried to load the game it wouldnt load please help me i would love if u could completly reset my stats i would have no problem if u did thank you (T0EASY)

Comments

• SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 131 ✭✭
    Hi,

Try deleting your cookies (:þ), cache, and storage data, that might do the job.
    Then you will probably restart from zero.
  • T0EASyT0EASy Member Posts: 5
    doesnt work becuase i cant actully get on the game so ya i just want like a mod to states wipe me or something
  • SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 131 ✭✭
    It depends on your browser.

With firefox, you go to the menu -> preferences -> privacy and security (or something like that)
    Then you will see things like "cache", "storage data" and stuff like that. You can delete them here.
    erm i went in to fire fox i found no preferences
  • Puppypaws79Puppypaws79 Member Posts: 1
    i need help
    i messed with the import code, trying to find out if it gave me more cookies, but now it will not load. i need help because i want to fix it, even if it means wiping all of of my stuff. but i cannot, because, again, it will not load.
    i cannot use anything except chrome because i am not allowed to.
    HELP!!!!!!
    did you do anything after that?
    if u didnt go into the code and undo it....
  • RavectiveRavective Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited February 1
    you can just click *Wipe Save*in the options menu. You'll restart from nothing, so I hope you haven't done much on your account