Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Post random, stupid questions here

Comments

• The_AuthorThe_Author Member Posts: 9
    Does this technically count as a double post?
  • QuentinPlaysMCQuentinPlaysMC Member Posts: 793 ✭✭✭
    and by extension would this count as a triple post?
    why are you here? why am I here? were we created in the same way that we created them?
  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭
    edited February 5
    Why can I not find my own identity? Can a match box?
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes longer if you actively look for it. Can a santa box?

• BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If two people on opposite sides of the Earth drop a loaf of bread / bread bun each simultaneously, does that make earth a sandwich?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 12
    Maniklas said:

Why can I not find my own identity? Can a match box?

Have you tried to look on the back of your shirt? No, but a tin can, you silly, silly Impossible Quiz fan

Why do people only get more worried when they are told not to worry about a thing?
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best moment in the world is when you hear a heartfelt thank you.
    The best thing in the world is a hearty hug when you're feeling lonely.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.

Why do people only get more worried when they are told not to worry about a thing?

Why does reverse psychology never work?

• Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭
    does antimatter matter?
    cease your tomfoolery

• lennonluiz0907lennonluiz0907 Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 12

does antimatter matter?

"antimatter is honest, matter makes up everything."

Whether that matters or antimatters is up to you.
    The best people in the world are the ones that try to make others feel better about life.
    The best feeling in the world is seeing someone smile for the first time in a long time.
    The best remedy in the world is helping others when you feel unable to help yourself.
    is it possible for a mountain goat to split a hair with a butter knife in antarctica on top of a yoga ball while listening to dubstep?
    cease your tomfoolery

is it possible for a mountain goat to split a hair with a butter knife in antarctica on top of a yoga ball while listening to dubstep?

of course it is. Just like it's possible for two people with absolutely no relation to eachother to have the exact same genetic code. Or like it's possible that two randomly generated Mario Maker levels to be totally identical.

Just don't expect to see it in your lifetime. ;3
    can fire freeze
    cease your tomfoolery

can fire freeze

Ice can combust. Draw your own conclusions.

If one can draw conclusions, can one also draw beginnings?

can fire freeze

I heard it can in the Pokemon anime. But i'm too early in the Diamond and Pearl arc to confirm this.

honestly, what did you expect
    what is gersh
    why are you here? why am I here? were we created in the same way that we created them?
    Is pickle rick the REAL rick?

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    edited February 13
    Ignor accidental double post

• BonkersTheBucketBonkersTheBucket Member Posts: 137 ✭✭

Is pickle rick the REAL rick?

Ye posted this twice. But the real question is. . . is pickle rick REALLY a pickle? What if it's a cucumber?
    the one who gives AI inspiration
    oh god ninja vini is back

what is gersh

it's a surname.
    also a talent agency apparently

what is gersh

it's a surname.
    also a talent agency apparently
    this was unhelpful
    and so was google.

oh noes, when did i leave?

this was unhelpful

"gersh" is an anagram of "shreg", who is a cousin of "shrek", which, in turn, is the "egg" version of Shrek.
    One hell of a place, their homeland is, I'll tell ya.

can you google google but not be sent to google to re google the google?
    cease your tomfoolery

• ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭

can you google google but not be sent to google to re google the google?

Yes

How many horns on propacorn
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭
    Why isn't this a forum game?
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here
    iceklaus said:

Why isn't this a forum game?

Because this wasn't meant to be a forum game, but a sort of weird spin on an AMA.

But it went awry and now it's basically a forum game.
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭
    edited February 15
    Should I kill myself or try for the 43th time?
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here
    iceklaus said:

Should I kill myself or try for the 43th time?

don't.

like, please don't.

i'm getting vietnam flashbacks with this post and they aren't pretty.
    Am are does?
    edited February 15
    whomst taketh te skLat
    cease your tomfoolery