Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Spontaneous Edifice

BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 23
"The building selected must be under 400"
So this spell becomes useless when every building has 400?

Comments

• 5rd105rd10 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 15
    Quite on the contrary it becomes even better when you hit 400 of all, as this becomes one of the best cookie production methods.

By selling the most expensive building you have down to 399, then spawning a new one in, then do this over and over every time you have enough mana; produces alot of cookies!

Combined with krumblor's earth shatterer makes this even better.
  • BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 23
    5rd10 said:

Quite on the contrary it becomes even better when you hit 400 of all, as this becomes one of the best cookie production methods.

By selling the most expensive building you have down to 399, then spawning a new one in, then do this over and over every time you have enough mana; produces alot of cookies!

Combined with krumblor's earth shatterer makes this even better.

Ahh.
    It's not what you meant, but from my perspective, that's actually a solid yes.
  • MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Well, whether it's "yes" or "no" depends on what your goal is.

If you want to increase your buildings, (and thereby your CPS) then Yes, it is useless after you have 400 of everything.

If you want to increase your cookies baked, and thereby, your heavenly chips and prestige multipiler, then No, It is very useful after you have 400 of everything. Selling your 400th Chancemaker and getting it back for free helps a whole lot. Here's how:

* generally, the cookies you get for selling a building increases your bank, but not your "cookies baked". However, when your bank and baked are equal, selling a building increases both of them.

* your Prestige level is tied to your Baked amount, not your bank (it doesn't go down if you get a Ruin, for example. Your bank does, but your baked doesn't).

* Once your bank and baked are the same, your prestige points jump every time you sell a building. (Right now, I've got my bank and baked are equal. Each new PP takes about 500 nonillion cookies. Selling my 400th Prism for 50% of its cost nets me 1.6 Duodecillion cookies -- that's 3.2 Million Prestige points each time.

* Think of it this way. Once you start selling your 400th (personally, I start selling when I have 400 Prisms, rather than waiting for 400 CMs), what you're doing is gaining half (85% if you put Earth Shatterer in one of your aura slots) the cost of a building that you didn't pay anything for. It's like selling the game your neighbor gave you because he didn't like it. You aren't losing money, because you didn't pay anything for it.