Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Building Level Achievements

BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
Found out the hard way that, if you had the achievement for having a building at level 10, erase all data, then import your save with the level 10 building, the achievement for the level 10 building will not unlock.

Why did i erase all my data? Cause my CC wouldn't load, no matter what i did. Thankfully, i keep regular saves, but i guess achievements aren't a part of that.
Anyway, erasing all data made it work again, so now i gotta re-achieve all.

This is just a friendly warning to everyone who doesn't know.

Comments

• blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 108 ✭✭
    If I were you, I'd just cheat the achievement into your game. You clearly earned it; the game just decided to forget.

In any case that's good to know, thanks for reporting the incident.
  • BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    edited January 12

If I were you, I'd just cheat the achievement into your game. You clearly earned it; the game just decided to forget.

In any case that's good to know, thanks for reporting the incident.

I can cheat them in? I didn't even know you can do that with others besides the cheat Shadow achievement.
    Glad to give you info to prevent an accident, but could you tell me how? Is it the same method as cheating in the cheat achievement?

EDIT: Nevermind, i figured it out. Back to only needing 14 achievements and 2 Shadow achievements!
    Post edited by BigbyBoss on