Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Would you like a trivia/treasure hunt game?

iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 150 ✭✭
edited January 11 in Playground
not firm on the rules yet, but here it goes.

It's a forum based treasure hunt, witch means I'll post a hint and then players will have to use their brains/luck/cheat codes to advance. Whoever gives the final answer wins.

I will start with one hint. players will decide to go as a group or individually. As a group, whenever someone posts a right answer I'll post the next hint. Individuals can PM me the messages, I'll reply if answer is right, giving the next hint to the player. 24 hours after a player gives me a right answer via PM I'll post the answer to everyone.

If a player is fast enough to give me 2 right answers in less than 24h, I'll post the second hint only a day after I posted the first.

I'm expecting a total of 7 steps. If game succeeds I'll make a more complex one.

There will be several themes for the hints, for example, simple math:
in a sequence that goes: 10 12 9 14 8 the next number is.... (it won't be that easy, I hope)

who's in?
the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

Would you like a trivia/treasure hunt game? 7 votes

Hell yeah!!!! team or solo, here I am!
42%
WalnisiceklausScribblium 3 votes
Yes, I'd like to do it individually.
28%
MrMonkey7thSpheal 2 votes
Yup, let's do this in group.
0%
14%
QuentinPlaysMC 1 vote
14%
QuentinPlaysMC 1 vote
No, I'm a grinch
0%
I'll just watch people give the right answers
0%

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be interesting, if done right.
    YELLOW: The color of the Virus, the infection the Devil spreads.
    RED: The color of the Demon and the Devil, the two unstable entities residing within.
    BLUE: The color of the Broken, a man turned into the beast made real by his own hands.