Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Cookie Storm GCs count towards total GCs clicked

blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
Considering the fact that you need 7,777 GC clicks for the "Black cat's paw" achievement, I think Cookie Storms should count towards that goal. Before you even make it to 1/4th of that number you can be so close to end game that clicking GCs (and active play in general) is a waste of time, especially with Spontaneous Edifice. It requires an unreasonable amount of attention given to this game of which idling plays a large part.

Personally, I find it to be just as bad as the building level achievements. The arbitrary timers make it a chore to get these achievements, but at least you can idle for Sugar Lumps.

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    But it takes nowhere near as long to get to 7,777 GC clicks as it does to get the building level achievements. Keep in mind that you can generate GCs with Force the Hand of Fate to get extra GC clicks now (and those casts count toward the spellcasting achievements). I'm fine with Cookie Storms not counting.
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭
    Be brave, you can do it!

Achievements are meant to have different levels of difficulty in every game. CC is no different, there are easy, hidden, hard, legendary and unfair achievements, have fun in your quest!
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here