Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Cookie Clicker New Building Suggestion "Dream Machine"

SmallAngryBunSmallAngryBun Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
You guys can let me know what You think but how about a Building called "Dream Machine" with the description being something like "Brings cookies out of dreams into the real world"
You could even have 2 new cookie types : Dream cookie (The sweetest cookie that tastes like your favorite flavor) and Nightmare cookie (This cookie tastes like things you'd like to forget)

Comments

• kermanklookermankloo Member Posts: 5
    good idea
  • kermanklookermankloo Member Posts: 5
    I knew to Popo :V
  • SmallAngryBunSmallAngryBun Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

good idea

thanks ^_^

I knew to Popo :V

not sure what that means tho
    also if anyone has anything to add or any feedback please don't hesitate to give your opinion
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    sounds good, the specialized grandmas would wear pajamas (cute!)

I'd simply call the "Dreamcatchers" thou.... "make dream cookies come true" or something like this (just an adjustment to the original Idea, which is also good). Art would be simpler, maybe.

possible upgrades???
    -extra pillows
    -shamanic feathers
    -limbic ressonance (maybe synergetic with temples)
    -cookie inception (dream cookies inside dreams)
    -Freddie cookie (turns nightmares into cookies too)
    -induced commas (more dreams, more cookies)
    -sandman nets
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here
    iceklaus said:

sounds good, the specialized grandmas would wear pajamas (cute!)

I'd simply call the "Dreamcatchers" thou.... "make dream cookies come true" or something like this (just an adjustment to the original Idea, which is also good). Art would be simpler, maybe.

possible upgrades???
    -extra pillows
    -shamanic feathers
    -limbic ressonance (maybe synergetic with temples)
    -cookie inception (dream cookies inside dreams)
    -Freddie cookie (turns nightmares into cookies too)
    -induced commas (more dreams, more cookies)
    -sandman nets

I love those Ideas! ^_^
  • SansGeek456SansGeek456 Member Posts: 49
    I like the idea and i hope when ever cookie clicker updates again i hope they choose this idea. even though there should be a big event that happens when u purchase this building. Like maybe kinda like the research bingo center and the grimoire but together. like maybe different types of cookies come from it (the bingo center part) and maybe sometimes it works, sometimes it does not (the grimoire part). Besides that, great idea. maybe u could interpret this comment into your description.

I like the idea and i hope when ever cookie clicker updates again i hope they choose this idea. even though there should be a big event that happens when u purchase this building. Like maybe kinda like the research bingo center and the grimoire but together. like maybe different types of cookies come from it (the bingo center part) and maybe sometimes it works, sometimes it does not (the grimoire part). Besides that, great idea. maybe u could interpret this comment into your description.

That might be a lot of fun!
  • CakeninjamasterCakeninjamaster Member Posts: 117 ✭✭
    edited February 28
    Nice idea. But I think the name should have more to do with cookies. (edit: when I think about it, no of the other buildings have "cookie in the name. Dreammaker sounds awesome!)
    Post edited by Cakeninjamaster on
    If you can click the cookies, then you can buy sh*t.
  • SansGeek456SansGeek456 Member Posts: 49
    u do got a point.
  • opsylonopsylon Member Posts: 60
    i like the upgrades sugustion and the name of building, but where should it be put? and i do not think that the cookies would be compatable with another update unless they are the type u buy to boost ur cookie production
    I just figured it would be the newest building after chancemaker