Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Other Building Minigames

BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
edited January 6 in General Discussion
What do you think Orteil has in mind for them?
What do you hope Orteil has in mind for them?

I can't answer the first question nor theorize, but i do have some hopes...

For Chancemakers, i'd like to see scratchcards.
1 ticket costs a bunch of Cookies.
1 golden ticket costs 1 Sugar Lump.
Get 3 of the same on a ticket and you win whatever the pictures indicate.
Get 3 or more of the same on a golden ticket and you win whatever the pictures indicate.
Rewards could be Sugar Lumps, a bunch of Cookies, Golden Cookie effects etc.

Comments

• blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    I personally think the following would be cool:

Cursors: activate static buffs that automatically click some things, like auto-click GCs, auto-click the Big Cookie (affected by Click Frenzies), auto-buy buildings/upgrades when you can afford them, etc.

Farms: plant a GC Seed and watch the GC plant grow. You know the effect of the GC whenever it is fully grown and can harvest it at any time to immediately get the GCs effect, allowing you to start growing another GC plant. Maybe you can spend Sugar Lumps to buy particular GC plant seeds?

Mines: based on Hand-Made cookies or Big Cookie clicks. Make it an incremental minigame; start off with a bad pickaxe mining cheap choco-ores, the more cookies you make from the Big Cookie the more arbitrary minigame cash you can earn to buy a better pickaxe, to mine better choco-ores, and so on, until you can start mining Sugar Lump ores once a day. Maybe the better pickaxes permanently increase the power of your clicks, or maybe they are based off Mine levels instead of arbitrary minigame cash?

Banks: invest cookies into another building type to gain building-specific buffs, like more frequent building buff GCs, better percentage boosts for building buffs, higher CpS based on number of Banks or Bank level, etc.

Portals: alter Wrinkler behavior, maybe evolve Wrinklers or have "parallel dimension" Wrinklers with different traits? Some Wrinklers could digest Hand-Made cookies, stick around even during Elder Pledges/Pacts, spawn very quickly, have much higher hitpoints, Wrinklers that digest Sugar Lumps instead of cookies, and higher Wither Rates.

Time Machine: choose a time on a broken analog clock; every day at that time, you get some kind of Flux Charge, up to two, which allows you to slow or speed up time. This could let GC buffs last longer but with reduced CpS, allow GCs to last longer on screen, increase GC spawn rate but decrease GC buff duration, increase Wrinkler spawn rate, halve Sugar Lump mature rate at cost of half CpS, and so on.

I dunno, I think these could be fun additions to the game.
  • BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 49 ✭✭

I personally think the following would be cool:

Cursors: activate static buffs that automatically click some things, like auto-click GCs, auto-click the Big Cookie (affected by Click Frenzies), auto-buy buildings/upgrades when you can afford them, etc.

Farms: plant a GC Seed and watch the GC plant grow. You know the effect of the GC whenever it is fully grown and can harvest it at any time to immediately get the GCs effect, allowing you to start growing another GC plant. Maybe you can spend Sugar Lumps to buy particular GC plant seeds?

Mines: based on Hand-Made cookies or Big Cookie clicks. Make it an incremental minigame; start off with a bad pickaxe mining cheap choco-ores, the more cookies you make from the Big Cookie the more arbitrary minigame cash you can earn to buy a better pickaxe, to mine better choco-ores, and so on, until you can start mining Sugar Lump ores once a day. Maybe the better pickaxes permanently increase the power of your clicks, or maybe they are based off Mine levels instead of arbitrary minigame cash?

Banks: invest cookies into another building type to gain building-specific buffs, like more frequent building buff GCs, better percentage boosts for building buffs, higher CpS based on number of Banks or Bank level, etc.

Portals: alter Wrinkler behavior, maybe evolve Wrinklers or have "parallel dimension" Wrinklers with different traits? Some Wrinklers could digest Hand-Made cookies, stick around even during Elder Pledges/Pacts, spawn very quickly, have much higher hitpoints, Wrinklers that digest Sugar Lumps instead of cookies, and higher Wither Rates.

Time Machine: choose a time on a broken analog clock; every day at that time, you get some kind of Flux Charge, up to two, which allows you to slow or speed up time. This could let GC buffs last longer but with reduced CpS, allow GCs to last longer on screen, increase GC spawn rate but decrease GC buff duration, increase Wrinkler spawn rate, halve Sugar Lump mature rate at cost of half CpS, and so on.

I dunno, I think these could be fun additions to the game.

Honestly, those all do sound great!