Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Suggestion - Chinese Fortune Cookies

adherenniumadherennium Member Posts: 4
Perhaps there could be 12 Chinese Fortune Cookies, each representing one creature from the Chinese Zodiac, and only available during a short period around Chinese New Year?
Tagged:

Comments

• ChickenChronicles49ChickenChronicles49 Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
    I think that there's actually something about fortune cookies in the game's code. I'm not sure if they'll ever be implemented, though.
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 460 ✭✭✭
    Well, I hope you mean that Chinese New Year should be a season, available via the Season Switcher like any other season.

As for the code, the only instances of "fortune" refer to things already fully implemented (like achievements, heavenly upgrades, or Krumblor auras).
  • blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Love the idea of Fortune Cookies, but either as a season or small +% cookie upgrades.

As a season, all GCs and WCs could be fortune cookies, along with an added effect or two. There could be a small chance of giving for free/taking away 1 random building. Or, each Wrinkler could be styled randomly to resemble an animal from the Chinese Zodiac.
  • CakeninjamasterCakeninjamaster Member Posts: 117 ✭✭
    I think its an awesome idea! If Orteil add it, I think it should give a random number of %CPS, because, well, it's a LUCKY cookie!
    If you can click the cookies, then you can buy sh*t.