Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

double reindeer

jackthecookiejackthecookie Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
is that just graphical glitch (clicking those increased reindeers popped by 1 although) or something else?

Comments

• JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Just a rare event.
  • orobourosorobouros Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Yeah, there's that one Heavenly upgrade that can cause Golden Cookies to be doubled - it affects Reindeer, too. I've seen it maybe 4 or 5 times in the week or two since I first got that upgrade.
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 460 ✭✭✭
    Distilled essence of redoubled luck gives you a 1% chance of getting doubled reindeer, along with its stated 1% chance of doubled GCs.
  • jackthecookiejackthecookie Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
    well double reindeers twice (still counting as 1 popped each time) and double cookies once (sadly it was frenzy and clicking booster). sadly it doesn't apply to sugar lumps (atm its up 1 building every 5th day).
  • Asbestos_Free_CookieAsbestos_Free_Cookie Member Posts: 46 ✭✭

well double reindeers twice (still counting as 1 popped each time) and double cookies once (sadly it was frenzy and clicking booster). sadly it doesn't apply to sugar lumps (atm its up 1 building every 5th day).

I still get 1 lump per day. As far as I can tell that number isn't supposed to go up (barring a blotched pre mature or meaty harvest).
  • jackthecookiejackthecookie Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
    i'm starting to bit dislike double cookies, 2 times in 2 days double golden cookies both have given frenzy and today during cookie chain I got twice double cookie and I got only 5 chain cookies before chain ended so didn't get what I normally get from cookie chain.