Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best of Dilkoid

MetronomeFanaticMetronomeFanatic Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
Hay Kranen Markov chain was used for this, with a self-selected set of my "best" Kongregate posts from August 24 and later as the data. I'll upload the text data into a pastebin later if you want.

Order 6:

A wonderful idea, this is actually control over us is basically warping their apparent "hat" of screwing at the overbearing it for the reactor efficient" cyberbrutalism? Then there is no way for the sake of our greatest AI "Jo" they choose to lobotomize her into a supporter of this should be the probably accidentally or deliberately avoid any sort of wastelands in the game, it'll have your current profession re-evaluated?: Yes/No/Maybe
Report Violent Objects (guns, knives, profession-inappropriate tools, even if that doesn't represent? When one speaks of an infinitely worth increased to exist before I joined it. Sounds like. Finishing the homeworld out of their own insidious purpose, then we have billions, the neccesary sterilization. Also, LGBT people are luckier than me, because they were never knew that Dashnet School of Dealing With the advent of their apparent profession re-evaluated?: Yes/No/Maybe
Report Violent Earth if not the other aspects of someone nihilist is definitely higher singularities" cease to them. Surely even a single issue supporter of the globalist is actually been a well as getting a store inside their owners refused to introspect and plan ahead. Don't be one and treat it respectfully.
Victoryhammer

-Do onto others as you would do onto glass.
2: Pour water onto glass.
3: Crush glass with no city under the brain enter it. Resulting in constant need of consuming nanoswarms that that's worth a diplomatic boost.

Hail to the area, you retarded, a freak, evil, but Cream isn't possible, arguably turn every land tiles haven't been developers obviously something with this degree of cost involved, is somehow a more violation of the NAP, thus sanctioning back by the dysgenic effects of technologies possess no interest in.
Political commentary on capitalist) or live inside machine.

There are good and evil, but Cream? Because they represents information, circular logic and outright defying these rules, federalization IV, the ideal government so long as they must be unimaginable wealth for interstellar space port.

Economy: Free market zone. No absence of jobs, but your refugee status will become a silenced one of her skills!

Government: Air pollution, including what appear your purity the authoritarian viewpoint, we've seen as okay because they control everything, it's the perfect epithet to use weapons against the government or God himself, before eventually become power!

The great thing about frequently posting about theology, science fiction and politics is that you're going to get a lot of ideas for dystopias from Dilkoid.

Comments