Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Extended clots from spell backfire+wrath cookie?

MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 112 ✭✭
The latest iteration I've been playing, I've noticed that about half the time, if I get a wrath cookie clot during the fifteen minute clot from a Summon Baked Goods backfire, the clot timer jumps back to 15 minutes from whatever it had counted down to rather than just being a 2 minute clot as normal for a Wrath cookie clot. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    It's a bug that makes the time show as the length of the current buff/debuff. It resets the analog timer to the start, but it only adds the actual amount of time.
  • MaddieMaddie Member Posts: 112 ✭✭
    So it's a known bug. Thank you.
  • delbarcodelbarco Member Posts: 1
    when summoning baked goods, following 'diminish ineptitude' spell, the backfire rate should be 2%. While I am not particularly lucky, I have been unusually UNLUCKY or the diminish ineptitude spell is not working. In the course of casting 92 spells, always with diminish ineptitude cast before summoning (I am not much of a gambler), I have had summoning backfire 6 times and I have had the Adept spell backfire several times (no surprise there since it is supposed to backfire 15%).

6/92 = 6.5% which is better than 15%, but it is sure not 2%. Beware!