Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Peanut Butter Cupper V9

124»

Comments

• SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 172 ✭✭
    @Aluvial: That's how I did it. :)

You can search for the word "secret" in the source code. There are a lot of these words, but with a bit of patience, you'll find the "secret achievement" section with the other secrets... No need to really understand the specific syntax. :)

If you really can't do it, I'll send to you by PM ;)
  • AluvialAluvial Member Posts: 5
    edited April 13
    I found thing 486's image... but am having trouble finding anything else about it.
    Post edited by Aluvial on
  • morkysherkmorkysherk Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    edited April 14
    time for loads o' text
    Sekhmet said:

- better clicking. Honestly, it's mostly useless at this level.

I'll definitely be doing this. I think I'll just do what Cookie Clicker does since it's simple and works well
    Sekhmet said:

- unlocking new tier of upgrades for the basic buildings

This has been planned from the start, as I like the idea of prestige unlocking more content. More upgrades would've been in update 9 but it takes a while and I wanted to get the update out
    Sekhmet said:

- a new crazy building that would convert beanut butter cups into peanut butter and chocolate

Interesting idea! I'll definitely keep it in mind
    Sekhmet said:

Also, gaining golden bean pods is useless: "you got 50 gbp" when you have more that 300k of those... useless. I don't know how to improve that. Maybe more "storms?" I see rarely those.

The golden bean pod effect was made before the redone golden bean system and I guess I kinda forgot about it, so it'll get some changes. I also feel that I may have made the storms a bit too rare, so that'll be changed too
    Sekhmet said:

- Or a nice upgrade could be having some kind of golden peanut butter cup "configuration", when you can choose to focus on one type of thing. The probability of getting this thing would be increased, even if the others could still appear.

Another interesting idea that I'll keep in mind. I'd make it so it increases the probability of an effect but also slightly nerfs the effect

Thanks for all this feedback, by the way!
    Aluvial said:

Anyhow, I'm able to gain infinite numbers of PB,C,PBCs by employing a sell/buy strategy.

That's entirely IGM's fault, unfortunately
    Aluvial said:

you should keep your spell boosts upon ascending so that the hardest commodity, Crystal Beans, is saved (making the ascension worth it).

I've been thinking of making this a divine upgrade. I've already made one that lets you keep some of your golden/crystal beans after prestige

• apocolypse101apocolypse101 Member Posts: 4
    So I got the "Unnecessarily specific" achievement, but how do I access the debug console?
  • mooglemaster415mooglemaster415 Member Posts: 7
    Maybe I'm missing something, but how do I access the tier 2 buildings? The last buildings I have are the space-time anomalies and the mind readers. I'm also missing a small handful of achievements too,,,

So I got the "Unnecessarily specific" achievement, but how do I access the debug console?
    It's actually not implemented yet. It will be soon, though!

Maybe I'm missing something, but how do I access the tier 2 buildings? The last buildings I have are the space-time anomalies and the mind readers. I'm also missing a small handful of achievements too

Those are tier 2 buildings, and the achievements haven't been added yet

• apocolypse101apocolypse101 Member Posts: 4

It's actually not implemented yet. It will be soon, though!
    Thanks!
    Did a bit more testing today and I think I fixed the "Spawn golden peanut butter cup" spell!

Turns out I had to change "delay=35" to "yield 35 delay" and I have no idea why.

An update should be coming fairly soon, too
    Looking forward to the update! I spent the past few weeks increasing my spell boost levels (tall hat, mana boost, and brittle shells), so I hope the next update will further those features (or at the minimum, will not get rid of them).
    I hope the update comes soon!
    Really sorry that this update has taken so long! I'm just gonna finish up some features and get it out
    Bump
    Does anyone aside from me still care about this game?
  • YamagatoYamagato Member Posts: 1
    I still care. I've been following this forum since late April but only now created an account to reply. I don't want to hurry up the dev, so I'll just patiently wait until the update comes out.
  • ChickenChronicles49ChickenChronicles49 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    I do as well. I would say that this is one of the best IGM games on this page, in terms of quality. I'm not sure when the update for it is coming out, as it seems to have been delayed, but I am waiting for it too.
    Hey guys, sorry if you were hoping for an update. I think I'll just take a break from this for now, so don't expect much anytime soon. I definitely don't plan on abandoning the game forever, though, so more updates will eventually come out.
  • Chris_P_BaconChris_P_Bacon Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I was about to say that I wanted to do pixel art for it... But fun game!
  • bacon2015bacon2015 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I think that there should be a golden bean opener that costs 100t of penaut butter cups and 10,000 mana
124»