Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Suggestion: Calories burned by playing

Meowzer123Meowzer123 Member Posts: 1
Playing cookie clicker requires you click your mouse. Even if you stop doing so because it becomes obsolete, to get certain achievements and to obtain sweet sweet golden cookies you must click. And to click, you must move muscle. And to move muscle, you must burn calories. So, as a general statistic available in the game, you could calculate using a base number of calories (somewhere around 1.0 to 1.5 from my 5 minutes of research) approximately how many calories you've burned playing cookie clicker simply by clicking your mouse. (inb4 it's gains o'clock mfker)

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Playing cookie clicker requires you click your mouse. Even if you stop doing so because it becomes obsolete, to get certain achievements and to obtain sweet sweet golden cookies you must click. And to click, you must move muscle. And to move muscle, you must burn calories. So, as a general statistic available in the game, you could calculate using a base number of calories (somewhere around 1.0 to 1.5 from my 5 minutes of research) approximately how many calories you've burned playing cookie clicker simply by clicking your mouse. (inb4 it's gains o'clock mfker)

???

What would even be the point of this?
  • GoldraGoldra Member Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭

???

What would even be the point of this?
    What's the point of having "Seasons Produced (or whatever that stat was)" in the business day stats?
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "IT HASN'T EVEN PREMIERED ON THE THE-oh i guess you live in the US" ~Karlolin
    "Why won't you yiff with me ;.; " ~Anon9mous
    "The frosting... it's so.... mmm.... " ~Reepile
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭
    whyyyy
    cease your tomfoolery

• iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭
    I don't get much of the reason for this also, but, trying to see OP's POV, maybe an expensive cookie that only apears in the upgrade-buying menu after a intense clicking combo, also only visible for a few seconds.
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for

shhhhh... nothing to see here