Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best pantheon spirits?

Camwood7Camwood7 Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
Yes, I've came back because finding out about the new updates consumed my life. Anyone have a clue what the most optimal pantheon spirits are for the metagame?
Literally dunk the points you'd give onto my other account, this one has zero value to me and will literally cease to be relevant come May June 1st June 18th June 19th SOMEDAY: @Cookiewoodstock

Hi, I'm Barry Scott. Bang, and the signature is gone.

Comments

• ViniVini Member Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! Welcome back.

So, I am kinda on a break from CC since... Some time, but I still know just enough to say that it depends on your playstyle.

For idle, go Mokalsium, Holobore and Jeremy, preferably in that order.

For active, things get a little more complicated. Godzamok and Muridal are your best friends, but I can't say much for the third one.
    I think... Switch between Cyclius and Dotjeiess as the former's bonus starts going into the reds. Maybe.

Oh, and if you've got swaps to spare, slot Skruuia into Diamond before popping your Wrinklers. Despite its description, it only grants bonuses when Wrinklers are popped, not during their life span.

• snowman473snowman473 Member Posts: 5
    you guys know a lot of stuff i just know is html and css 20%
  • blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Vini knows what's up. Only thing I'll add is that Cyclius in the Jade Slot can be switched out with Jeremy during its peak times for idling. You'll just have to find if it works for you. And ALWAYS have Skruuia in Diamond when popping Wrinklers if you can help it.

For active GC hunting I'm a bit different. Mokalsium in Diamond, Vomitrax in Ruby, and Muridal/Cyclius in Jade depending on time of day.

For super-active GC hunting, I usually go Godzamok, Vomitrax, Muridal/Mokalsium. This is for if you want to do nothing else other than focus hard on Cookie Clicker for a while.

For completing seasonal upgrades, go Skruuia and Selebrak to get them all done faster.

To switch your GC switch on/off, go Dotjeiss/Vomitrax/Cyclius when Cyclius is at -15% CpS to minimize the cost of the switch.

I doubt these are optimal, but they've worked very well for me.
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    Certainly not optimal, but:

When active, I just go Godzamok/Selebrak, switching in Skruula for Godzamok when I'm ready to pop Wrinklers for any remaining Easter eggs and the Halloween cookies. I don't want to use spirits that decrease my GC duration or frequency because I want maximum overlap on boosts, and I don't like Vomitrax or Dotjeiess because they decrease my production.

When idle, I go Mokalsium/Holobore/Jeremy. Note that in another post I outlined how one might rack up sugar lumps quickly by exploiting Force the Hand of Fate if you find a suitable ascension; in this case I'd have the game open (normally for now I'm keeping it closed), and because I'd need to click the occasional Golden Cookie, I'd switch to Mokalsium/Jeremy/Selebrak. (I'd have the game open so magic can refill, but the Golden Switch would be on because I wouldn't be playing actively.)
  • dr_flashdr_flash Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    dpareja said:

Note that in another post I outlined how one might rack up sugar lumps quickly by exploiting Force the Hand of Fate if you find a suitable ascension;

Which other post would that be? I'd sure be interested! Sugar lump upgrades take ages... About 6 weeks apiece at least.
    When Idle I go Mokalsium / Holobore / Jeremy indeed. With the Golden Switch on in the night. When I wake up I switch Skruuia for Mokalsium, pop all the wrinklers, play Spontaneaous Edifice, switch Skruuia back for Mokalsium and when I get back from work pretty much the same thing, followed bij some hours of active play (which involves MANUALLY unslotting Holobore etc).
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    dr_flash said:

dpareja said:

Note that in another post I outlined how one might rack up sugar lumps quickly by exploiting Force the Hand of Fate if you find a suitable ascension;

Which other post would that be? I'd sure be interested! Sugar lump upgrades take ages... About 6 weeks apiece at least.
    Right here:

http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/comment/400863/#Comment_400863

And I assume you mean achievements? (Specifically the ones for getting buildings to level 10.) Getting the 1.4 billion heavenly chips for the three sugar lump heavenly upgrades shouldn't take that long, I'd think.
    Thanks! Yeah the achievements I meant, sorry :)