Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

how to get "Kitten assistants to the regional manager" ?

Geo_NovayGeo_Novay Member Posts: 3
hello,
it's been a long time I'm playing Cookie Clicker, I have 90Million CPS, but I'm can't reach Kitten assistants...
I use this Permantent slots :
- octillon finger
- kitten experts
- kitten consultants
- bunnypedes
- omelette

I'm rather active the day, using DragonFlight, and I use wrinklers during the night, to kill them and get cookies.
Also, when I ascend, I put Christmas season, then Valentine Day, and Easter to finish, to increase cookie production.

But, I cannot get all cookies I need to get Kitten Assistants.

Please help me :)

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    Godzamok + rigging Force the Hand of Fate to have Click Frenzies, then firing them off during Frenzy/Building boost or Frenzy/Elder Frenzy.

IMO the fact that FtHoF cannot give Click Frenzy when you have the Dragonflight aura set makes Dragonflight awful. I'd go with Radiant Appetite/Breath of Milk (or just Radiant Appetite if you don't have two auras).
  • Geo_NovayGeo_Novay Member Posts: 3
    to add some information :
    on 2 days, I have get 10M prestige level for next ascend.
    I have this building :
    500 cursor
    500 grandma
    500 farms
    450 mines
    450 factories
    400 banks
    400 temples
    400 wizards
    350 shipment
    350 alchemy
    350 portals
    300 time machines
    300 antimatters
    300 prims
    290 Chancemakers

on Aura, I have Dragonflight and Radiant appetite. I see we can put 2 Radiant !!

what is the Godzamok abd Force the Hand of Fate ?
  • SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 122 ✭✭
    These are new things with the use of sugar lumps. If you upgrade (with sugar lump) wizard towers and temples, you'll unlock minigames that can give a huge boost. Test it!
  • DinkydauDinkydau Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited December 13
    Frenzy + elder frenzy + 777× click frenzy (from Grimoire's spell "Force the hand of fate") spell + buildings sold boost (from Pantheon's "Godzamok, spirit of ruin")

Execution:
    Wait for a golden cookie that gives a frenzy and then during the frenzy you get a wrath cookie that gives elder pledge. This is rare. You need to try it many times.

When it finally happens, cast Force the hand of fate, sell ALL of your buildings except maybe the most expensive two types, click the golden cookie for ×777 and click like your life depends on it for just a few seconds that are left.

During those seconds you will get 7 * 666 * 777 * (number of buildings sold)/100 times more per click than normal. If your base Cps is not like 10 orders of magnitude or more off from the price, you will be able to buy the upgrade.

Alternatively you can buy the elder pledge and go for frenzy + building boost frenzy or whatever it's called. It's less rare and also gives a crazy amount of cookies.
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    And remember, once you buy it once, put it in a permanent upgrade slot so you never have to go through that again.
  • Geo_NovayGeo_Novay Member Posts: 3
    thanks for your answers.
    I finally get this with little game, now, I can have unDecillions on 1 day :)

now, I accumulate heavenly chips.