Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Buying 9 instead of 10

kerrywanokerrywano Member Posts: 2
(Apparently, I haven't been around long enough to post links, so here are the URLs instead.)

I found this happening after the first time I ascended, and it has consistently happened for me every time. Though, I could not find it in the forums, so here's my issue.

I like to purchase buildings 10 at a time. I'm just weird like that. Anyways, when I first start out after ascension, I make sure my multiplier is at 10. Then I click away, buy the first bonus (11 cookies), then keep clicking until my wrist gives out (I'm getting old, give me a break). I take a rest, then I keep clicking to 305, which is the first set of 10 Cursors. However, when I click to purchase the Cursors, I only get 9, instead of 10. This is the only time it happens. After that, every time I want 10, I get 10.

Here are screen shots of before and after the purchase.
Before:
imgur.com/bPaLkPq

After:
imgur.com/Ij0r2a4

Obviously, not a BIG deal, but, as a software developer, I see it and I know someone would want to know about it.
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom."
- Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    If you don't have the cookies necessary to purchase the full amount when you go to buy multiples, you get all the ones you can buy.
  • erdbeereerdbeere Member, Helpful Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably because the displayed number isn't always fully correct. You likely don't have exactly 305 cookies but 304.999999 or something similar. Thus you only have enough cookies for 9 Cursors.