Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

metal tools in neverending legacy

aiesha1aiesha1 Member Posts: 4
edited November 10 in Help
i cant seem to find out how to make metal tools and also how to ascend. thanks in advance

Comments

• aiesha1aiesha1 Member Posts: 4
    any ideas?
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember if metal tools are even a thing or not. ((I haven't played in a long time, though.))

There's currently 1 method to ascension - the Mausoleum, which requires special researches based around religion, a long build time and a mass sacrifice before you're laid to rest in it, if I remember correctly. Again, though, I haven't played in a long time.
    thanks. the mausoleum requires some goods which can only be gotten with metal tools which i cant figure out how or where to get.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm . . . Probably just missing some researches that lead to being able to make things out of metal. ((If not, I have no idea what it could be.))
  • SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Metal tools are available with "smelting" technology (you unlock furnaces, to make metal ingots, and blacksmith workshop that make metal tools).

Ascending is available if you have built a mausoleum, that you can unlock only if you got the trait "belief in the afterlife". It may take some time to get this trait (random).
    ok thanks