Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Grandma Clicker Reborn - Working on a New HUGE Update! (Still Using the Pastebin Link!)

Comments

• FaythFayth Member Posts: 11
    Nice game. It would be nice to try to balance the endgame in the next update! Even with several "ascends", it takes forever to get the lasts white witch grandmas (and their upgrades).
  • SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 172 ✭✭
    Oh, I see. It's the amount **in bank** that counts, adding this in the tooltip could help ;).
    Also, giving somewhere (maybe in this tooltip) how much was made in the previous run would help too : blah blah blah than your Last Run (this much GP)
  • EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    @Fayth Thank you and I do have plans for end game and for some new upgrades in the beginning along with some new buildings to speed up things a long ;)
    Yay ;).

Actually, the late game is a bit unbalanced, since clicking give you wayyyy more that buildings. Here I have approx 400Oc/click, and only ~5Oc/s...

So buildings need a quite boost to catch up with clicking. And at this level, there is nothing that can improve your clicking power (unless I've missed something, but after all the bingo upgrades there is no way?), which makes it useless to buy buildings...

I'm looking forward to an update :).
    @Sekhmet a new update i promise this year and damn, ill buff some buildings, do you have all the prestige upgrades bought and all the upgrades for every single building, even the WWG building? :D
    I'm just missing the wwg milk. Don't know if there is another one after that, but since I don't know when I'll get new prestige it's hard to click without knowing when you will start having prestige again...
    @Sekhmet the prestige upgrade tells you real time how much angels you will get, if it helps? also read what us aid on top, and i like that idea :D
    edited March 2
    Yes, but for now it says "0 grandma angels", and I have no idea what was my bank on my last reset. Knowing what is my "goal" (you need to go above blabla GP, time remaining blablabla) would be nice and help me to keep going on clicking.

Edit: got it, finally. But not knowing how long you have to click is a bit frustrating. ;)
    Post edited by Sekhmet on
    @Sekhmet ur right, i just remember from my head (this whole game so far is created from my head only with me being like 5 updates ahead), but i get where ur coming from and ill see if i can fix it and make it better, the prestige reset :)
  • ipadryanipadryan Member Posts: 3
    Honestly, if you had like, employees, you could make this game bigger than cookie clicker. I am very impressed and I take influence to you when making my game. One question though, how did you put the upgrades in special categories i.e prestige?
    @ipadryan Lol thank you and It would be nice to have a second Dev as I get lazy :)

Also this game giving you influence makes my day :D

For the upgrades in special places, I used Tags and help from other people whom helped me make the layout :)
    edited March 9
    @ipadryan This game was created all by scratch from my head, with me being always 4-5 updates ahead in my head, never writing anything down, so you saying these nice things makes my day too, thank you :D
    edited March 23

here is our easter bunny lol
  • TLGa2007TLGa2007 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited March 24
    @TLGa2007 I use too and yes:)
    He's part of Easter and here is a sneak peak pic,

Jacks, he laid all them eggs too hehe (in the game)
    Happy Easter Everyone :)
    Hey. Thanks for the update.
    It seems you forgot to reset the number of unlocked achievements when we use the Grandma Angels prestige. As a result, one can go to >100%, which is weird...
    Also, I was wondering if you could separate the upgrades we already bought from the ones we did not. It is used in other games so I guess it is doable, and it would be really useful regarding the number of upgrades in this game.

Thanks!
    Fayth said:

Also, I was wondering if you could separate the upgrades we already bought from the ones we did not. It is used in other games so I guess it is doable, and it would be really useful regarding the number of upgrades in this game.

I totally agree, since I find this a pain to find upgrades that you can buy and not already owned (and I'm not colorblind). I suggested a different color and/or a special outline, but a separated section would be fine too. :)
    @Fayth @Sekhmet it does reset the achievement counter, but I will take another look and also, i'm in the makings of yet another update, a bigger one with 2 new buildings and I will take a look into the "separated section", but no promises if i cant do it :)

Thank you and I hope you both enjoyed the Easter Update and more updates to come very soon :)
    @Fayth @Sekhmet Can you please message me your reticent saves for testing on the next update?
    Done (I hope..)
    @Fayth thank you very much :)
  • MyloMylo Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited April 9
    Achievement percentage doesn't go back to 0% (or whatever it should be) after prestiging. Loving the easter update so far!

Edit: Could you remove the requirement of 10 shine clicks for a certain upgrade? Or make it save itself when prestiging?
    edited April 12
    The achievement unlock will be gone and other features will be added and ill look into it @Mylo

also, here is a sneak peak of the next update

Post edited by EricBolton1993 on
    Good to know. I hope the savefile will work with this new link... And I'm looking forward to see it! :)
    @Sekhmet switching back to pastebin as i have 150 KB free and with the help of an advance coder, you now see what prestige you have owned

So sticking with pastebin and coding in new upgrades/new Grandma as well as rebalanced the prestige a bit, so we almost there to a new update, probably close to the end of the month, if not, sooner :)
  • EOTWEOTW Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    I found a little typo. When you hover over seconds you have played it says, "Counts every second sence you first played."
    @EOTW I will fix in this new upcoming update, thank you :)