Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I keep Reading the New handbook of the New IGM Update, But Im Confused and Its All Confusing

EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 321 ✭✭
edited October 25 in Developer's Lounge
It seams a lot different than the older version, altho I do love it, I just dont understand what orteil is trying to teach me, commands induced

Edit: I have no idea what I'm doing : https://pastebin.com/4x63yhvU

theres my paste bin and can u help?
Post edited by EricBolton1993 on
Tagged:

Comments

• CindrogronnCindrogronn Member Posts: 4
    Hello Eric. I just started playing around with IGM some hours ago, but I am seeing several mistakes in your pastebin.

Probably want to declare your Resources first, after the initial setup.
    You have declared a resource called "GrandmaPowers" when you want to use this resource, you should use "GrandmaPowers" without the quotation marks. Your button says to yield 1 "Grandma Click" which should only be one word, and your resource that is called "GrandmaPowers", I am guessing? Your building says yeald, instead of yield. Remember, spelling is important. :)

Also, did you try out your game? You should be able to see what went wrong when there's errors. Hope this helped. :)
  • EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 321 ✭✭
    @Cindrogronn thank you and ill fix those mistakes, Also, I made several big games before, but for some reason this new codding update has got me, maybe I'm just over thinking :)