Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Suddenly lost my overall spell count (& a couple of heavenly cookies)

chemochemo Member Posts: 3
Not sure what's up, when I opened my game up today my spell count which was in the 600s, and my current run spell count have been cleared, I've only got the four spells I've cast in the last hour or so there. Also two yet to be spent chips are gone too. I still have the achievement for 99 casts... Anyone had anything similar?

Comments

• chemochemo Member Posts: 3
    Oh and doing the math those couple of lost unused chips have also been lost from my overall count.
  • chemochemo Member Posts: 3
    This happened again this morning. It appears to happen after the game has a hard time loading up first time for whatever reason. At least now I've started saving to file every time I quit the game so I avoided too much pain, but is anyone else copping this sort of thing?
  • CynidealistCynidealist Member Posts: 2
    I've noticed the same thing. I've no clue how to replicate it
  • JakeglurpJakeglurp Member Posts: 3
    Just happened for me the second time, I didn't notice on opening the game. My connection is pretty bad here, so my first time loading the page only partially loaded the interface, that might have done it?

Getting 999 spells is one of my last achievements, and 800 just got wiped, I had somewhere around 100-300 the first time

Pantheon got cleared, too
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    This happened to me. My Pantheon was cleared and my spell count reset to 0.

Thankfully I already had the 999 spells achievement, and I'm just idling, so resetting the Pantheon in one go doesn't bother me.