Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Remove the 's from the bakery name?

Is there a way to remove it? I would like it to be Cosmic bakery and not Cosmic's bakery. I know this is very random and has nothing to do with the game whatsoever but is its possible?

Comments

• TewwTeww Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    I don't think it is but I totally support a fully customizable bakery name.
    "I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say." - TFS Nappa
    "I think your rage broke, Vegeta." - TFS Curse of Nappa
    "Injured myself playing Cookie Clicker. Didn't think it was possible." - CasualTeww
  • TruthPP34TruthPP34 Member Posts: 4
    This is odd but I just thought it would be funny to go the opposite way and try to get it to display as Cosmic's's bakery. It takes out the extra apostrophe, so it says Cosmic s' bakery. They when I tried to extend it by another apostrophe again, it displays as Cosmic s s' bakery. It seems it will not display any punctuation at all, even a ! or ? or * besides the last apostrophe that it automatically adds.

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭
    One might also argue that the word "Bakery" should be optional. I might prefer to call it "Bob's Cookie Emporium".

I guess there has to be a limit to customiseability.
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anything, I'd like to see this implemented so I could change my "It's bakery" to "It's a bakery". Then again, it's arguably funnier without the 'a' anyway, and I don't think changing the bakery's name restrictions is worth the trouble right now. Maybe waaaay into the future.