Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Which egg should I put in a permanent upgrade slot?

Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
Trying to decide between Choc Egg, Century Egg, or “egg”
Current Status : Normal

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
"Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

Comments

• ViniVini Member Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omelette will give you all of those.
    ... Eventually.

Still, go for the broken egg.

• BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree Omelette is the best egg to put in a permanent upgrade slot. Chocolate egg is not such a good idea, I think, because it won't benefit you until the very end of each run, and that gives you plenty of time to get it naturally. Put something in that will benefit you right away.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
    Chocolate egg might be the single worst thing to permaslot. You never want to buy it until the very end of your run.

(Yes, I know, some people will say things about going for the hidden heavenly upgrades... but I just get close and then fine tune.)
  • Kirby711Kirby711 Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    ??? Why the actual hell would you put "egg" in a perm upgrade slot?
  • NfidellNfidell Member Posts: 6
    I use omelette and golden cookie. They both help you find all eggs faster. There is no benefit to the 3 you suggested.
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    I go Omelette and Wrinklerspawn, so that I'm getting maximum benefit out of my Wrinklers when I go to crack them to find all the other eggs that way (whichever I haven't found from Cookie storms and chains). Otherwise, if I want to get maximum benefit, I have to wait to get Wrinklerspawn before cracking Wrinklers for the last few eggs (and the Halloween cookies).

EDIT: My other three slots go to the last two kittens and to Octillion fingers.