Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

355/356 (99%) upgrades

trilliantrillian Member Posts: 4
Hello! This is what my game says right now, but I can't find anything in the wiki that says what the 356th upgrade is! Could someone please enlighten me? Thank you! <3 I have a screenshot on imgur, but I can't link to it...

Comments

• trilliantrillian Member Posts: 4
    Well, I now have 356/356 because I got the last Christmas cookie. I thought I already had it! So, I still don't know which upgrade isn't listed on the wiki, but I'm very happy that I'm now at 100%!
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    I count 356 on the wiki.
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭
    peachy.
    Current Status : Normal

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

dpareja said:

I count 356 on the wiki.

Wow. I feel silly now. Thank you!
  • ChickenChronicles49ChickenChronicles49 Member Posts: 13
    Wait, so does this mean you've gotten over 300 sugar lumps and gotten everything to level 10 already?

Wait, so does this mean you've gotten over 300 sugar lumps and gotten everything to level 10 already?

Upgrades, not achievements.

(And the threshold's 365.)

nooooooooo! I've only harvested 8 sugar lumps so far! and my temples & wizard makers are at level 1, chancemakers at level 2, and everything else is at level zero. I have a loooooooooooooooooong way to go on the achievements!
  • ChickenChronicles49ChickenChronicles49 Member Posts: 13
    trillian said:

nooooooooo! I've only harvested 8 sugar lumps so far! and my temples & wizard makers are at level 1, chancemakers at level 2, and everything else is at level zero. I have a loooooooooooooooooong way to go on the achievements!
    Sorry, I thought you said achievements. I've gotten about 95% of upgrades before, including the last kitten. I've got 88% of achievements.
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 153 ✭✭
    I used to get all the upgrades until I sussed about stopping at Communal Brainsweep. Now, with the Century Egg waiting to be used at the end of the run, I'm on 351.
  • cnashcnash Member Posts: 2
    If you're not in the habit of buying Elder Pledge, you might be missing out on Sacrificial Rolling Pins, which only unlocks after 10 elder pledges.
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 153 ✭✭
    Yeah, but if memory serves it's not really worth having. It was covered here:

http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/14901/sacrificial-rolling-pins
  • cnashcnash Member Posts: 2
    Sacrificial rolling pins have zero effect (except maybe for increasing your non-cursor objects by one) if your strategy calls for keeping the grandmothers angry to exploit elder frenzies.
    The Fingers buffs only look at other buildings, not at your upgrades.