Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Any general advice? Save included.

Kirby711Kirby711 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
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%3D%21END%21

Comments

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭
    Yes, turn off those cursors and the falling cookies. They give me the willies!

Seriously - I loaded your save and have not fully analysed it but there seems nothing seriously wrong with your setup. Any particular reason you have not bought Warp Drive? Perhaps you are holding out for a prism? I'd have to do the calculations to be sure, but I'm fairly certain that building upgrades are always worth buying when you can afford them, and in some circumstances it may even be worth holding out and saving for them in preference to buying more buildings. A prism gives a big boost, though, so as I said I'd have to do the maths, which I'm sure you're capable of. In case you don't know, the base CpS of a prism is 2.9 billion.
  • luke13579luke13579 Member Posts: 3
    Yes!!! Good job you are doing well! Just whenever you ascend try to get the permanent upgrade slots! they are really helpful! My suggestion for those would be to get any of the cursor upgrades! I know it sounds weird but if at the beginning of the game you have lets say the sextillion fingers upgrade (50,000 cookies per non cursor object owned) then you start of with a huge amount of cookies only from one click! also during the grandmapocalypse make sure you take advantage of wrinklers! I've gotton like 5 nonillion from a wrinkler! Dont worry about that for now just keep playing and you'll figure it out!
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    luke13579 said:

Yes!!! Good job you are doing well! Just whenever you ascend try to get the permanent upgrade slots! they are really helpful! My suggestion for those would be to get any of the cursor upgrades! I know it sounds weird but if at the beginning of the game you have lets say the sextillion fingers upgrade (50,000 cookies per non cursor object owned) then you start of with a huge amount of cookies only from one click! also during the grandmapocalypse make sure you take advantage of wrinklers! I've gotton like 5 nonillion from a wrinkler! Dont worry about that for now just keep playing and you'll figure it out!

why do you put a “!” at the end of every sentence?

So I toyed around with the save a bit. I ascended and did some active play, and I managed to get up to about 1quadrillion after about 20 minutes of active play.
    Current Status : Normal

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

• Kirby711Kirby711 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    How? Magic? Hax?
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    No hax.

I actively played for a while, clicking Golden Cookies whenever they came up.

Do you want me to hack at this save for a little while longer, see how I do?
    Post edited by Lava_Entity on
    Current Status : Normal

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC