Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Level 10

CoileCoile Member Posts: 2
Hello.

I tried to search the forums but if the answer to my question is there, it eluded me.

For a long time I could not figure out how to get those "level 10" achievements. Then I used sugar lumps to buy "cursor levels" and once I hit level 10 cursors, I got the achievement. However, how do I get the rest? I can now buy further levels for cursors, but how can I get other items?

Comments

• FaeittyFaeitty Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Okay, look at the Legacy bar. Now slowly look down; the place to upgrade other things should be just below it ( you have to be on the screen that show's all your buildings and stuff; not the stats screen)
  • nopenopisnopenopis Member Posts: 6
    Upgrade the temples and the wizard towers first to unlock the grimoire and the pantheon.
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭
    Do the same to the rest of the towers as you did to the Cursors.

At the bottom right of each building display, there is a tab that says “Level 0.” Click on it as many times as you need for the acheivments, but it will take at least a full 2 2/3 years to get all of the acheivments.
    Current Status : deteriorating

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    edited October 9
    Technically, if you're crazy-super-lucky, you could get them all pretty quickly, what with Bifurcated, Meaty, and Golden sugar lumps, along with the Sweet! Golden Cookie outcome. (I think I've managed to land that one twice.)

Realistically, however, it's going to take a long time. (Though I believe Orteil's said that some future minigames will allow you get sugar lumps, but who knows when that update's coming.)

EDIT: It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he's waiting until July 15, 2018 (one year after sugar lumps were introduced) to add any new ways of getting sugar lumps, because the achievement for getting 365 sugar lumps is called "Year's worth of cavities". Granted you'll likely get them faster than that (with the aforementioned special lumps, along with the heavenly upgrades that hasten ripening and maturation times, and, if you like, Rigidel), but if I had to guess at why there's nothing as yet, that would be it.
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Close the Stats screen.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • CoileCoile Member Posts: 2
    Thank you! I always use the stats screen so I never would have found this on my own.
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    Coile said:

Thank you! I always use the stats screen so I never would have found this on my own.

Yeah, now I actually find it better to remain on the main screen with the Grimoire open so that I can see when my magic meter is at maximum and can cast the spell I want as soon as possible. There's really nothing interactive on the Stats screen, so I actually don't find much point in going there except to check things like which upgrades I've left to buy (which basically amounts to which Christmas cookies, Easter eggs, or Halloween cookies are left to drop, since I can buy almost any upgrade as soon as I unlock it).

I wish it were better documented, though.