Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Curious about current methods

TewwTeww Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
We still stop at Communal Brainsweep, correct? Last time opened CC was 466 days ago and I believe that was what was suggested at the time.
"I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say." - TFS Nappa
"I think your rage broke, Vegeta." - TFS Curse of Nappa
"Injured myself playing Cookie Clicker. Didn't think it was possible." - CasualTeww

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    Except for the one time you go full Elder Pact to get the achievements, yes, stop after buying One Mind/Exotic Nuts.
  • TewwTeww Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Which achievements? Just gotta make sure I have them all up to date. I wasn't missing very many a few years back but now I'm off by a bit... 253/329.
    "Injured myself playing Cookie Clicker. Didn't think it was possible." - CasualTeww
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    edited October 8
    Just three: buy the Elder Pledge, buy the Elder Pledge five times, buy the Elder Covenant.

EDIT: Said Elder Pact, meant Elder Pledge.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭
    I go the full grandmapocalypse, since I do mostly idle play these days. I get the extra production, and the absence of golden (or wrath) cookies is not a consideration. The other advantage is that it makes wrinklers respawn faster, so it reduces the time I need to wait after popping wrinklers till the next time I pop them.

When I have chocolate egg available and am at the stage where it's more beneficial to save for Choc Egg than to buy buildings, in theory I should not be popping wrinklers at all. Nevertheless I do it every few hours just to see how many cookies I have made and how close I am to the end of the run. With the full grandmapocalypse, it only takes a few minutes before I have all the wrinklers regenerated.
  • TewwTeww Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Okay good. Got those.
    And yeah, I'll probably mostly be playing idle but I do have it open on my other screen so I can still watch it while playing other games. My Choc Egg has always stayed til near end of run. My Wrinklers are hit and miss. Depends on how long they have been there.

Needless to say on this run, I popped them, got the chancemakers, ran it for a bit, got the egg and ascended but when I did, I did everything the way I did before, which seems to still be fine.