Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Dashnet arena!

ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
edited October 9 in Playground
This night on dashnet TV.......DASHNET ARENA!
The fighters are berserking, the weapons are dangerous, and the battle is beginning!

Make up a class, if it's too overpowered I will debuff it with OP powers

Fight other dashnetters in different arenas and game modes

GUIDE TO MAKING A CLASS:
ENERGY POOL: There's multiple types of energy, some classic like mana and energy, others innovative and new like charges and blood. This could be made up on your own as long as I accept it
[(NAME) (DESCRIPTION) (POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES)]
PASSIVE: All classes can have a passive of your choice
[(NAME) (DESCRIPTION) (?COOLDOWN)]
USER ABILITIES: Abilities not based on the realism of the class or person like a swordslash or conjuring a fireball, but instead could be activated by the player like a heal or poison.
[(NAME) (DESCRIPTION) (COST) (COOLDOWN)]
MISC: Explain more about your class, do they use weapons? magic? can they absorb some kind of energy or deform materials it touches? be creative!
[DESCRIPTION]
LEVEL UP:
[(LIST[(EFFECT),(EFFECT),(EFFECT) etc.])]

All attributes marked with ? doesn't need to be entered if you don't have anything which requires that one attribute e.g. Passive which gives you extra damage if you charge for longer doesn't need a cooldown

Obviously, you don't have to follow these guidelines, just make sure that what you're writing is readable and understandable.

ALL CHARACTER SHEETS:

Character name: (Anything, even your username)

Class: (Any premade and accepted class)

Player: (Your name)

Specials: (New one, may input one ability (only one) which I might nerf)

Lore: (Background info/story (optional))

Race: (Make something up, can't give abilities, SOMETIMES stuff like armor or strength, may be a class (depending on which class you are))

Weapon: (Make something up, might be nerfed)

GUIDE TO ATTACKING:
Say what you want to do, and if you have any target or cast it on yourself, you may pay some kind of energy or charge for a few turns.

I may give you items or buffs depending on what happens in the fight, after all, I'm the judge.

See you in battle!

NEWSFLASH!
------------------------------------------------
You level up one level with each character kill or assist, I require you to add leveling traits to your characters
Is god a cookie, or is the cookie a god?
The world may never know
"You have now, officially broken the game,"-Maniklas
"Okay, ANYWAY, yes, I am a magician,"-RunninginReverse
""""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge" - Agubhagu
Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
Post edited by Maniklas on

Comments

• MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    edited October 5
    Class name: Science Guy (Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill)

Energy type: Entropy. The more craziness there is around me, the more energy I have. On the plus side, that means that it's relatively easy to create more power for me, on the minus side. On the minus side I will start really weak in an empty arena. Entropy doesn't decrease when I use an ability, only when someone organizes or calms down things. Entropy can not be negative, but it can be zero (Though that would be a vacuum).

Entropy examples:
    Alphabetical order: 1 Entropy
    Story: 3 Entropy
    My room: 20 Entropy
    Flaming Llama riding a giant were-muskrat: 50 Entropy

Passive: When ever something majorly increases the amount of randomness in the vicinity, one random user ability is automatically used on the nearest viable target. This can not result in harm to the caster.

User abilities: (Each Science Guy can choose 3 of the following abilities, which must all be from different fields of science, as well as automatically getting Randomize. They gain one of the Epic Abilities upon reaching Level 2)

Randomize: Change Entropy by a random number from -3 to 7 inclusive, excluding 0. This can manifest in any way the the OP decides.

(Physics) Quantum fluctuations: For the next random event, the probabilities of something happening are reversed. For example, if something had a 40% chance of happening, it now has a 60% chance. 90% to 10%. 17% to 83%. This may result in a value of greater than 100%. If so, reallocate the new probability values according to their new weight. Therefor a 20, 30, 50 split would come out to a 40, 35, 25 split. Minimum of 20 Entropy

Math for how the Quantum fluctuations work.

Input:

20% chance of A, 30% chance of B, 50% chance of C

Operation:

The reverse of 20 is 80
    The reverse of 30 is 70
    The reverse of 50 is 50

80+70+50=200

80/200=0.40, or 40%
    70/200=0.35, or 35%
    50/200=0.25, or 25%

Output:

40% chance of A, 35% chance of B, 50% chance of C

(Physics) Heat death: In a small area where there is a high concentration of energy, all energy is instantly spread out evenly in the area. For example, a fireball's energy would be dispersed into the area around it, weakening it, possibly enough to make it feel just like a mild heat wave. The area is larger the longer the charge, and charging for this ability can be paused. Maximum of 15 Entropy

(Physics) Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle: In any area where no conscious being is currently looking, or in any other way sensing, create for a split second and then destroy any object. This also has the side effect of briefly creating the antimatter version of this item, and also releasing a huge GIANT UTTERLY MASSIVE amount of energy immediately afterwards, which scales up with the size of the object. Minimum 40 Entropy

(Chemistry) Chemical reaction: Create an explosion, the size of which scales with the number of turns spent charging. Minimum of 5 Entropy

(Chemistry) Radiate: Target gets an instant dose of radiation, the amount of which scales up with the number of turns spent charging. 1 turns=0.1 rad, 2 turns=1 rad, 3 turns=10 rad, 4 turns=100 rad, 5 turns=200 rad, 6 turns=300 rad, 7 turns=400 rad, 8 turns=500 rad, 8 turn max. Minimum of 10 Entropy rad up to and including 100 rad. Minimum 20 Entropy for greater than 100 rad.

(Chemistry) Elemental attack: Create a 10cm by 10cm cube of a random element. Probabilities are completely even for all elements. Minimum of 15 Entropy

(Biology) Mutate: Any non-sentient animal within view is transformed into any other non sentient animal of the class as the original animal. Mammal to mammal, insect to insect, reptile to reptile, etc. If this ability is charged for at least 4 turns, replace any instances of the word "class" in this ability with the word "phylum". Minimum of 15 Entropy for lesser version. Minimum of 25 Entropy for greater version.

(Biology) Enhance: Target gains the positives as if they had taken a 300mg dose of anabolic steroids without any side effects. The effects of this ability don't stack.

(Biology) Clone: Create a clone of any living animal, the longer the ability was charged for, the larger the animal could be. This ability must be charged for a minimum of 3 turns. Minimum of 35 Entropy.

Epic Abilities: (Gain one of these abilities upon reaching level 2, and then again at level 5. All epic abilities can only be cast once every 24 hours)

Teach: Allow any other sentient being how to use one of the powers that the Science Guy has, but this means that the Science Guy can't cast that ability until the effects of this wear off. Teach can not be cancelled early. Each non Science Guy can only have the capacity to cast one ability at a time. The effects of Teach last for 24 hours. Maximum of 5 Entropy

Speed cast: Cast a random ability you have three times. Minimum of 30 Entropy

CHAOS: Increase Entropy by 50. This can manifest in any way the OP decides. Minimum 50 Entropy

Level progression: (You level up whenever the OP thinks it's appropriate)

Level 1: You start here. Gain your basic abilities and passive
    Level 2: Gain an Epic ability
    Level 3: See below
    Level 4: See below
    Level 5: Gain another Epic Ability

Level 3: If Entropy ever falls below 10 in the area you are, you have the option of instantly increasing it back up to 10.

Level 4: Gain the ability to do small magic tricks with no chance of failure. This is things like conjuring up a match size flame, or slight of hand tricks.

Misc:

Science Guys look like a normal human wearing white lab coats and jeans. The only thing them really stand out in a crowd is that they always a very large hat, which hides their giant brain.

They get their power from an extremely deep understanding of science and technology. After all, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Or they might just be trying to trick with their giant minds. After all, any sufficiently crude magic is indistinguishable from technology.

By the way, I'm aware that this might be a bit OP right now, so please give some ways to make a bit less crazy. Also I just realized none of my abilities have cool downs, so maybe some suggestions there?

EDIT: Just saw the changes you made in you super-huge comment, not going to include those in here for now, but sounds good to me.
    Post edited by MrMonkey7th on
    e^i*π=-1
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually assuming there can be more than 1 player per Class?

CLASS NAME: Judge
    ENERGY POOL: Stamina - how much energy the Judge has, in general.

On the plus side, it starts fairly high and doesn't drain fast. On the minus side . . . whether it's one of their Abilities or not, everything drains from the Stamina pool - not by much, but it's always there. If you run out? You'll literally fall asleep in the middle of a battle, leaving you vulnerable.

At the same time, if you're left alone without being finished off after running out of Stamina, you can get back up and return to the fray after recovering a decent amount of Stamina.

PASSIVE: Missed Me - Will automatically dodge attacks as long as they have enough Stamina to do so. It does not require input from the player to dodge attacks, and dodging attacks will always work as long as they have the Stamina to avoid it. ((In exchange, will automatically die if hit once, and dodging takes more Stamina than other non-Ability things that drain Stamina. Also, attacks that are normally unavoidable or have a wide area of effect require more Stamina to dodge.))
    USER ABILITIES:

((Not sure if the main weapon counts as an Ability, but . . .)) Fire-Arm of the Law - Any Judge's main weapon, an arm cannon replacing one hand - usually, their non-dominant one, leaving their dominant one free for more precise magical capabilities. Fires energy blasts very quickly, but deals very low damage per blast. Requires a low amount of Stamina to use.

Gravity Magic - The user gestures their hand in one direction. The target is slammed into the nearest surface in that direction, and finds gravity pulling them in that direction instead of down. Takes a low amount of Stamina to use, however does not deal much damage, either - it can also be chained together up to a whopping 15(!) times in a single post to deal massive damage, but that's not a very energy-efficient technique and should be saved for emergencies only. A use of the full 15-Gravity Magic slam chain is a Stamina to 1 ability, meaning the Judge has just enough to where they won't fall asleep to recover Stamina but cannot dodge again.

Motion Waves - A bullet is fired into the ground from the Fire-Arm of the Law, before being "locked onto" by the magic hand of the user, who forms a "grip" motion, enchanting it. A set of 10 blue, white and orange waves emit from the bullet. Orange waves won't harm you if you move through them, blue waves won't hurt you if you stand still, and white will always have an opening, enabling people a chance to dodge the attack every time, however each wave does a fair amount of damage when it connects. Requires a moderate amount of Stamina.

Final Barrage - 4 mechanical arms sprout from the technological armor worn by the Judge, each having a Fire-Arm of the Law. They all open fire at once, each one firing several blasts per second. It's another Stamina to 1 move. This is a technique that is reserved for extreme situations, as it's incredibly risky. Can only be used once per fight.

POTENTIAL abilities for the Judge to be learned over time: (Each Judge can only pick one, and will learn it as they win fights.))

Delta Blaster - A half-blue, half-orange canine skull forms from pure magic, firing a blast of energy at the target. It deals a high amount of damage, but takes quite a bit of Stamina to form, and it's slow to fire. After the single blast, it disappears. Up to 4 can be summoned at one time(10 for a Grand Judge, but that's a story for another time.) Has a 2 turn cooldown per blaster used in that turn.

Missed Me II - (PASSIVE) Can dodge 1 attack whilst Resting - does not cost Stamina.

Boost Wings - Wings formed with several small energy boosters, which are fueled directly by a Judge's Stamina. Allows for gliding and increased speed during battle, which makes it much less tiring to dodge attacks, but it costs Stamina to use the wings as well. Has a 2 turn cooldown. ((Requires the most skill out of the 3, I'd say - you have to think of when's a good time to use the Boost Wings and when to just dodge normally.))

MISC: The Judges were originally created to be the perfect soldiers and police force, a perfect mixture of raw skill, technology and magic.

Their incredible dodging ability is gifted to them thanks to augmented agility and reflexes.

Their natural magic affinity is due to pure energy being inserted into them regularly through "laser sessions," where energy is fired directly into their cybernetic eye, which absorbs the energy.

They are equipped with a full set of cybernetic armor and a single cybernetic eye, however it's very fragile and only serves to allow their technologically-based abilities to draw directly off of their Stamina.

They are then equipped with the arms and the Fire-Arm of the Law, and sent off to do their business.

As for how they ended up appearing in the Arena? Well, not all of them stuck around.
  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
    Too long comment, kept at

https://pastebin.com/nnRe2Qjn

Will create pastebin page for all classes and characters soon.
    The world may never know
    """"My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge" - Agubhagu
    Well . . . let's get started.

It's time for judgement, bitches.
    Yeah, let's get going!
    e^i*π=-1
    edited October 6
    @MrMonkey7th Could you please post only your additions in a separate post, and do so in the future? thanks in forehand.

@¤RunninginReverse¤

ALL CHARACTER SHEETS:

Character name: (Anything, even your username)

Class: (Any premade and accepted class)

Player: (Your name)

Specials: (New one, may input one ability (only one) which I might nerf)

Lore: (Background info/story (optional))

Race: (Make something up, can't give abilities, SOMETIMES stuff like armor or strength, may be a class (depending on which class you are))

Weapon: (Make something up, might be nerfed)

Maniklas

Charger

19 yrs old (Has been in training for 10 years, he's very old when you compare to average age of Sufolkians)

Maniklas

Call ship; Cooldown=15 turns | Charge=2 turns | Description: Maniklas Calls his ship to the battlefield, from there he can summon one Sufolkian OR Robot from his crew to fight for his side (will make pastebin for this, characters retreat after 3 turns fighting)

Maniklas was once a Sufolkian space privateer, but once noone hired him anymore he had to find new ways to earn a living and now he's in the arena.

Sufolkian

R-hand: Hand of god (melee weapon, can attack for 10 damage and acid1(slows charging by 1 and deals 1 damage per turn taken) effect for 3 turns. 2 turn cooldown)

L-hand: Runic handgun (deals 3 damage, 1 turn cooldown, counts as instant)

Crew: See pastebin at https://pastebin.com/eJ2pBa53

New classes added at https://pastebin.com/gLMTCwpe
    The world may never know
    edited October 6
    Character name: Lufir Torron

Class: Judge

Player: RunninginReverse

Specials:

Karmic Retribution - The Fire-Arm of the Law and Delta Blasters now apply KARMA. Basically poison damage that can't kill you outright.

Lore: ??? You'll see.

Race: Cyborg, sort of.

Weapon: The Fire-Arm of the Law, which is listed under the Abilities section on the Judge class. ((I didn't really know where to list it before.)) Other hand is free to allow for use of magic.

EDIT: Holy shit, I just noticed a couple things . . .

1. You buffed Missed Me II. I really thought I could survive off 1 Resting dodge, but I guess you don't think so. Not complaining, though.
    2. You also got rid of the energy cost on Fire-Arm of the Law. Nice - I've got something. ((Though, it's mentioned under Stamina that whatever I do, even non-abilities, do cost a bit of Stamina . . . weird thinking of this weapon as the one exception.))
    3. Finally, you added cooldown to all my moves. Understandable, really. I really could have gone Sans fight on people's asses if you didn't do that, and that would just be unfair.
    Post edited by ¤RunninginReverse¤ on
    My additions:

(Biology) Mutate: Any non-sentient animal within view is transformed into any other non sentient animal of the class as the original animal. Mammal to mammal, insect to insect, reptile to reptile, etc. If this ability is charged for at least 4 turns, replace any instances of the word "class" in this ability with the word "phylum". Minimum of 15 Entropy for lesser version. Minimum of 25 Entropy for greater version.

(Biology) Enhance: Target gains the positives as if they had taken a 300mg dose of anabolic steroids without any side effects. The effects of this ability don't stack.

(Biology) Clone: Create a clone of any living animal, the longer the ability was charged for, the larger the animal could be. This ability must be charged for a minimum of 3 turns. Minimum of 35 Entropy.

Epic Abilities: (Gain one of these abilities upon reaching level 2, and then again at level 5. All epic abilities can only be cast once every 24 hours)

Teach: Allow any other sentient being how to use one of the powers that the Science Guy has, but this means that the Science Guy can't cast that ability until the effects of this wear off. Teach can not be cancelled early. Each non Science Guy can only have the capacity to cast one ability at a time. The effects of Teach last for 24 hours. Maximum of 5 Entropy

Speed cast: Cast a random ability you have three times. Minimum of 30 Entropy

CHAOS: Increase Entropy by 50. This can manifest in any way the OP decides. Minimum 50 Entropy

Level progression: (You level up whenever the OP thinks it's appropriate)

Level 1: You start here. Gain your basic abilities and passive
    Level 2: Gain an Epic ability
    Level 3: See below
    Level 4: See below
    Level 5: Gain another Epic Ability

Level 3: If Entropy ever falls below 10 in the area you are, you have the option of instantly increasing it back up to 10.

Level 4: Gain the ability to do small magic tricks with no chance of failure. This is things like conjuring up a match size flame, or slight of hand tricks.
    e^i*π=-1
    All of you are accepted.

The judge (not as class) enter the area, he's protected from any forces or powers hitting him, and he is untargettable.

Get ready for battle!
    The world may never know
    Lufir makes sure his gear is charged before heading into the Arena. His left eye is glowing purple with KARMA, but his right eye looks like a normal blue one. His armor looks very high tech, with a glowing purple core on his chest, and a similar glow coming off of his Fire-Arm of the Law.

"I'm ready."
    What about the Science Guy? What about me?

Confusion level: 4/π
    e^i*π=-1
    edited October 9
    @MrMonkey7th Make a character if you wish, last chance

5 hours

BTW: I noticed something funny with flux drinker;
    Consumes all remaining charges and removes flux according to charges spent/2 compared to maximum charges. 1 turn cooldown
    in other words, full charge and temporary charges removes all flux!
    The world may never know
    Oh yeah sure, I make a Science Guy character.

Character name: MrMonkey7th

Class: Science Guy

Player: MrMonkey7th

Specials: Entropy increases by 1 every other turn. This can manifest in any way the OP decides.

Lore: Work in progress

Race: Mutated human/Science Guy

Weapon: Steel Meter Stick

How's that?
    e^i*π=-1
    Lufir fiddles with his cannon absentmindedly, waiting for someone to show up.

Also, can I create more Classes for situations where people can't come up with any ideas/want to use the ones other people made?
    edited October 11
    A bigheaded guy warps into the arena, he's got a lab coat and blue jeans.
    Welcome @MrMonkey7th

Yes you can @¤RunninginReverse¤

"Everyone ready? Free for all in 1 hour" (The fight begins then unless anyone else posts)

"Finally, I've been bored for ages" Says Maniklas whilst flipping his runic handgun. It looks like your basic white handgun, but it has runes inscribed and no real triggers or anything. You wonder how he fires that thing.
    He also wears a black gauntlet which looks like it's made of cloth, however you have a feeling it's more than that.

RiR Please add leveling traits to your class or post them in your next post.

By the way RiR, have you ever played "has been heroes"?

EDITS: Typos and forgets
    The world may never know
    Alright, how about these? ((Yes, I know this is a big list, but I wanted to cover things up to LV20 for obviously Undertale-related reasons. Also, lots of max Stamina increases and other Stamina-based upgrades because Stamina is really important to a Judge's play-style, given he has no HP and will die upon getting hit once. Max shots on Fire-Arm increase so that he can deal a lot of damage in one turn with the Fire-Arm, meaning less use of Stamina.

You can cut the Stamina increases on certain levels if you'd like.))

Level 1: Where you start out, obviously.
    Level 2: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 3: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 4: Increase in max Stamina + max shots on Fire-Arm increase by 1
    Level 5: Increase in max Stamina + recover Stamina faster when Resting
    Level 6: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 7: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 8: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 9: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 10: Unlock the Potential ability of your choice.
    Level 11: Increase in max Stamina + max shots on Fire-Arm increase by 1
    Level 12: Increase in max Stamina + recover Stamina faster when Resting
    Level 13: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 14: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 15: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 16: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 17: Increase in max Stamina
    Level 18: Increase in max Stamina + recover Stamina faster when Resting
    Level 19: Increase in max Stamina + max shots on Fire-Arm increase by 1
    Level 20: Unlock a second Potential ability of your choice. Max level for Judges.

No, I have not played Has Been Heroes.

Lufir sees the new players entering. "My, my. So my opponents have finally arrived."

Finally, a possible new Potential ability for Judges + extra class info.
    New Potential: Limit Breaker
    Limit Breaker is a transformation ability.

When used, the Judge flips a switch on their armor, taking on their true form. In this form, they have uniquely designed armor, speak with a unique font of the user's choice, and gain a few bonuses:

- Non-Abilities (Fire-Arm and whatever they can do without Abilities) do not cost Stamina.
    - All other Abilities cost less Stamina. (You can decide how much less.)
    - Cooldowns can be ignored, save for cooldown on the Limit Breaker itself.

This move lasts for 3 turns and can only be used once per battle. Stamina cost is fairly high.

---

Extra info: All Judges speak in a certain color(I will explain how to do so for people who don't know but want to play Judge, and they don't have to make it display in their posts if they just don't want to), which is also what color their armor's glow is. Judges can sort of "see" each other's text colors when they talk, as well as their fonts when a Judge is in Limit Breaker form. To others, text color cannot be seen(though, if they know about the glowing parts of their armor being the same color, they can take a wild guess), and fonts sound more like they have accents.
    Forgot to say what user abilities I'm choosing. They will be Heat Death, Chemical Reaction, and Mutate.
    e^i*π=-1
    edited October 13
    @¤RunninginReverse¤ You'll get to keep all the stamina increases, but they'll be rather small.
    Can you post how to color text here please? I'll add it on pastebin

@MrMonkey7th Fixed

AND THE BATTLE BEGINS!

Maniklas begins by conjuring up a charge 1/1

A story is written on the walls by a mysterious power...... +1 entropy!

Maniklas:
    CHARGES

|=| | | | | | | |

FLUX

[0%]

Lufir Torron
    STAMINA

0 [====================] 100

MrMonkey7th:
    Entropy
    [6]
    The world may never know
    <font color="COLORNAMEHERE">TEXT GOES HERE</font>

For instance, Lufir has Fuchsia, so text appears like this:

This is fuchsia text.

List of HTML color names

Now, onto the game.

Lufir starts by - how else - unleashing a whole 5 shots at Maniklas from his Fire-Arm.
    The world may never know
    Start charging for chemical reaction 1/4
    e^i*π=-1
    edited October 16
    @Maniklas

@¤RunninginReverse 2 shots miss and three hit for 3 damage each with a wound combo of +3.
    -15 stamina, it's costly to shoot so much.
    Karma applied for 1 damage per turn for 5 turns onward

@MrMonkey7th

Maniklas charges his call ship ability and runs to get extra momentum, making it easier to dodge attacks, +5% dodge
    -1 hp for karmic retribution

The writings disappear, probably through quantum scrambling. +1 entropy

MANIKLAS:

37 HP

Charges: |=| | | | | | | |

Flux: [0%]

KARMA 4 turns remaining

MONKEY:

Entropy: [7]

LUFIR:

Stamina: 0 [=================+ ] 100
    [85]
    The world may never know
    Use Gravity magic to throw Maniklas against the wall where the writing was.

"Let's see how you do when you're stuck to the wall!"
    Charging for chemical reaction 2/4
    e^i*π=-1
    @Maniklas

@¤RunninginReverse Sure. You can channel that ability for up to 3 turns (including this one) but as you know, you can only use one ability at a time. -2 HP to Maniklas, Karma already over 3 turns. -5 stamina

@MrMonkey7th

Maniklas finishes the charging 2/2
    I summon Cocktail for 3 turns
    [
    Cocktail

11 yrs old

Maniklas

Science guy (Randomize, Heat death, Chemical reaction)

Sufolkian

"A kingdom for a ..." (Summons a (seemingly) random item, 2 turns cooldown)

Potions (3 charges, 2 turns cooldown per charge, deals 1-3 damage)

20 HP

20 SPEED (10% dodge)
    ]

Cocktail throws potions against Lufir, but Lufir dodges, and almost dipped his toe into the liquid, luckily he dodges that to, second potion dodged and 3rd potion saved. -15 stamina to Lufir

The atmosphere here fills with a smell of llama.
    +1 entropy
    People are getting wounded.
    +3 entropy

Randomize is speedcasted by Mrmonkey (I'm assuming it's any ability, and not just one of the controlled ones)
    +4 entropy, the quantumly entangled walls break and tentacles come out.
    Chemical reaction is speedcasted by Cocktail
    an explosion blows away both Lufir and Maniklas, Lufirs channel is interrupted but he takes no damage. Maniklas takes 5 damage

MANIKLAS:
    Charges |=| | | | | | | | 1/8
    Flux [0%]
    KARMA 3 turns remaining
    29HP

LUFIR:
    Stamina 0[============+ ]100
    [65]

MONKEY:
    Entropy [15]

COCKTAIL:
    Entropy [15]
    The world may never know
    Use Motion Waves.

"You're doing excellent thus far. But can you keep up the pace?"
    Charging for chemical reaction 3/4
    e^i*π=-1
    @¤RunninginReverse¤ slow charging or take stamina-damage?
    -20 stamina
    @MrMonkey7th slow charging or take damage?

@Maniklas I slow my charging then.

Maniklas uses his runic handgun 1/1 +1
    He also charges cocktail by 1
    Now that he isn't stuck to the wall, he can attempt to move a little, he gotta watch out for those blue waves though. "By the way, why are you picking on me? Bighead's about to attack you."

Cocktail uses chemical reaction, running towards Lufir to make sure he'll get a direct hit. He has to watch out for the blue waves though: 2/2 +2

The atmosphere is slowly being filled with hydrogen. +1 entropy

MANIKLAS:
    HP: 29
    Charges | | | | | | | | |

Flux [0%]

LUFIR TORRON
    Stamina 0[===========+ ]100
    [55]

MONKEY
    HP: ??

Entropy [16]

COCKTAIL

Entropy [16]

**Gonna change both the rules and my character after this one.
    The world may never know
    Slow charging, I guess?

Use Gravity Magic to throw Cocktail back, all the way to the back wall.

"Nice try, pal!"
    Slow charging as long as it doesn't slow by more than 2 turns. Charging for chemical reaction 4/?
    e^i*π=-1