Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What is this?

Deivid_DesoDeivid_Deso Member Posts: 1
So... as you can see at this image: https: //imgur. com/a/FaBdT (I had to separate the link, because I'm new here), some cookies appeared in front of the giant cookie, and they are not useful, in fact they interrupt the clicks on the big coockie.

I wonder if this has happened to anyone else, and what it's all about. They disappeared after I close the browser and open the game again.

Somethings to consider... I'm new to this game, I started it not too long ago, and there's a lot I do not know.
And I so sorry if I broke any forum rules, I tried to read the rules, but English is not my first language (I'm from Brazil xD ), I even used the translator to help me, so... sorry for my english too.

Thank you! xD
Tagged:

Comments

• SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 121 ✭✭
    Weird. Never seen this...

Try refreshing, or event saving in a file and loading from this file after deleting your cookies.
    Try also changing settings (fancy graphics, particles, etc).
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭
    Those look like the particles that appear when you click the big cookie. They're all the cookie upgrades you've bought, and they're supposed to just fade away quickly. Wrinklers also cause those to appear as they nibble on the big cookie. It looks like something's messing up and they're getting stuck and blocking you.

Try going into Options and turning Particles off.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    -sees title-

KUNAI WITH CHAIN
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image