Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The Depths

¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
"So I see you actually decided to show up."

That was the Voidlord's first words upon seeing his opponent at the Depths. He smirks. He's going to prove to the little glitch that you don't defy the Voidlords. He tries to remain calm, but his shell is cracking wildly, after-images as he moves rapidly changing colors.

"W͘èll̴,̛ ̡y͟ou w͘a̡n͞ted ͝me he҉r͢e̕ .͜ .̕ ̴. ͏S̛o͢ ̶her̶e͟ ̷I̢ ̛am!̶" Shadow responds. His eyes turn black as his form glitches wildly.

"You always tend to try things that are . . . destined to fail. So why don't you go kill yourself again and come back when you're ready?" Toleir asks, cracking his neck. "I've already won. This world is mine." He gestures towards the audience, watching from above the Depths. Hundreds, no, thousands of Voidwalkers are watching them trash talk each other. "These people are mine."

"Yo̷u'ré ̴we̛ak͏. ̨J͞UST ̶L͘IK̡E H͘IḾ!" He takes a step closer, staring Toleir down. He's not afraid. For once, he's not afraid of the Voidlord. He feels like he has an actual chance here.

"You don't belong here. Why don't you just run along, and go home?"

"ENOUGH," another one of the Voidlords shouts from above. Yellowjacket stares down at the two from a platform raised above the Depths. The two both shut up. "Now then . . . As is tradition for Depths battles, there are no powers except for, if you're lucky enough to have it, telekinesis. And, unique terms for the battle shall be chosen at random. Now, the machine we usually use for that is broken, so I'll just be pulling a card out of a hat."

"Told you we should have sent it in for repairs," Toleir says with a sigh.

He pulls the card . . . "Free-For-All. A bunch of Voidwalkers will be chosen at random and will be automatically warped into the Depths . . . good thing that machine still works."

"Sh́i͡ţ." Neither of them had accounted for other Voidwalkers getting involved. Toleir forgot Free-For-All was even a thing.

And, here they come now.

((This is where you guys come in. Make some posts for your Voidwalkers' entrances. Make them extravagant or just have them pop into the area, I dunno. Joke characters are fine, but once the match starts, don't expect them to last long. Telekinesis is restricted for lore-related reasons. Other powers do not function inside the Depths.))
«13

Comments

  • _Shadowed_Entity__Shadowed_Entity_ Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    There is a flash of green in the Depths.

    Taking the light's place is a different Voidwalker.

    He seems to be wearing only a sweatjacket and jeans. Both of which are black.

    You could mistaken him for a normal Human, except for the fact that there seem to be metallic parts growing on him.

    Replacing one of his eyebrows is a scar.

    "Surprised to see me after so long? I swear it's been 200 years.."

    He steps up to the two other Voidwalkers,

    "Someone want to fight? Or was I just called here to watch you two yell at each other?"
  • Frank_3everestFrank_3everest Member Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭
    edited October 1
    Suddenly, a slightly tan Voidwalker with a black neckbeard comes out of the darkness with black hair shaved very short...

    And then another one... and another one... and another one...

    The ringleader of the group walks up onto a natural stage, and yells "We the best!"

    You can tell he hasn't gotten much exercise.

    He then proceeds to spit mad rhymes:

    "I'm the one, yeah, I'm the one, yeah
    And you sick of all those other imitators
    Don't let the only real one intimidate ya
    See you watchin', don't run outta time now
    I'm the one, yeah"

    He then grabs his necklace and says: "Man, I need myself a DJ Salad."
    You can't make a joke with my own language and expect me to get it. I'm not that smart!-@Dasbloody
    "I took things to fart"-@KhantStopButtnugget
    Pantaloons are pretty much man skirts. Even though they aren't. -@MiningcookiesVIII
    Congratules! Your reward is this paper cup. -@DoomlordKravoka

    Dragon cave profile up in here- http://dragcave.net/user/Frank_Eeverest
  • _Shadowed_Entity__Shadowed_Entity_ Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

    Suddenly, a slightly tan Voidwalker with a black neckbeard comes out of the darkness with black hair shaved very short...

    And then another one... and another one... and another one...

    The ringleader of the group walks up onto a natural stage, and yells "We the best!"

    You can tell he hasn't gotten much exercise.

    He then proceeds to spit mad rhymes:

    "I'm the one, yeah, I'm the one, yeah
    And you sick of all those other imitators
    Don't let the only real one intimidate ya
    See you watchin', don't run outta time now
    I'm the one, yeah"

    He then grabs his necklace and says: "Man, I need myself a DJ Salad."

    "This is a battle, not an eating contest, you self-loving disheveled pig."

    My voidwalker seems very irked by the new guy's entrance.

    "Neither is this a dance and voice off."
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

    There is a flash of green in the Depths.

    Taking the light's place is a different Voidwalker.

    He seems to be wearing only a sweatjacket and jeans. Both of which are black.

    You could mistaken him for a normal Human, except for the fact that there seem to be metallic parts growing on him.

    Replacing one of his eyebrows is a scar.

    "Surprised to see me after so long? I swear it's been 200 years.."

    He steps up to the two other Voidwalkers,

    "Someone want to fight? Or was I just called here to watch you two yell at each other?"

    "The fight will be starting in a few minutes, probably," Toleir responds.

    Suddenly, a slightly tan Voidwalker with a black neckbeard comes out of the darkness with black hair shaved very short...

    And then another one... and another one... and another one...

    The ringleader of the group walks up onto a natural stage, and yells "We the best!"

    You can tell he hasn't gotten much exercise.

    He then proceeds to spit mad rhymes:

    "I'm the one, yeah, I'm the one, yeah
    And you sick of all those other imitators
    Don't let the only real one intimidate ya
    See you watchin', don't run outta time now
    I'm the one, yeah"

    He then grabs his necklace and says: "Man, I need myself a DJ Salad."

    ".̴ .͢ . ͠Toĺeir.̷ Whe͞n̨ the ̵f͢u̴ck di̷ḑ ̕so͢m҉eon͞e déc͏i̡de t̀h̵is̡ ̵wa͘s͏ ͏a p̧r҉ópe̶r ̵Void̀wal͜ker?̡" Shadow asks, turning towards Toleir.

    "I think one of the others got bored, maybe . . . ?" He sighs, before turning towards Yellowjacket. "Yellowjacket, is this one of yours?"

    In response, Yellowjacket simply laughs.

    Suddenly, a slightly tan Voidwalker with a black neckbeard comes out of the darkness with black hair shaved very short...

    And then another one... and another one... and another one...

    The ringleader of the group walks up onto a natural stage, and yells "We the best!"

    You can tell he hasn't gotten much exercise.

    He then proceeds to spit mad rhymes:

    "I'm the one, yeah, I'm the one, yeah
    And you sick of all those other imitators
    Don't let the only real one intimidate ya
    See you watchin', don't run outta time now
    I'm the one, yeah"

    He then grabs his necklace and says: "Man, I need myself a DJ Salad."

    "This is a battle, not an eating contest, you self-loving disheveled pig."

    My voidwalker seems very irked by the new guy's entrance.

    "Neither is this a dance and voice off."
    "Yeah͘. W͢e̸'r͡e͘ ̕g̕òn͘na̷ ҉be f̨uck̵iņg̀ m͠ai̕mi̶nǵ ̀eaćh͠ ót̛her͝,̸ ͏n͠ot ͢havíng ą ̕ra̵p͝ battl͢e .̴ . ͘. th̸ou͡gh͢,́ u͞h̴, I t͡h͜in̷k I've ̕śe͠e͏n ̕a̧ r̸a͢p b͝att̸ļe h̵app̸e͢n ҉b͜ef̷ore in̕ ̡herȩ.̡"

    "Some of the things that could have been pulled out of the hat are very strange."

    ((I immediately regret allowing joke characters . . . oh well. This should be interesting.))
  • _Shadowed_Entity__Shadowed_Entity_ Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    "So, if we are going to fight, where are the weapons?"

    He looks around for a second.

    "Please tell me that no more dancing imbeciles are going to come waltzing in."
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

    "So, if we are going to fight, where are the weapons?"

    He looks around for a second.

    "Please tell me that no more dancing imbeciles are going to come waltzing in."

    "The night is still young, you never know how many dancing imbeciles are going to come waltzing into the Depths," Toleir remarks dryly. "The weapons will be unveiled in the center when the fight starts. Standard procedure for the Depths, so I'm guessing you've never been in here before."

    "I҉'͜l̡l̡ ͠b̶et͢ yoú ͜1̵0͏0 ͞c̀re͝dits ҉that͏ ̡J̸ay-Z̶ ove͞r͝ h̴ér̕e'͢s th҉e ͏f̢ìr̕s̢t ́o͡n͘e͝ ̶t͘o ̛b̀e ̕e͡l͠im͡i̵n͘ate̡d͘."

    "Let's just wait and see how many imbeciles wander in here before I take that bet."
  • _Shadowed_Entity__Shadowed_Entity_ Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    "Just don't leave me out of that equation."

    I kick up some dirt, and the dust wafts away.

    "If that guy keeps singing like that, I'm going to start the fight early on him."
  • ColourColour Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    "This isn't good."
    colouR's eyes go wide as he leaves the arena to warn his original.

    'Battle Royale', is all he says before his figure slides out of existence, bottom to top, with the usual light green, subtle flash.

    The only way one could tell Colour isn't a human is when his green suit changes color to match his mood.
    And right now, it's getting darker. Maybe a little purple, but still mostly a dark green.

    "Sometimes I wonder... How can we be so stupid?"

    Y'all Voidies are too quick to anger. It's what makes messing with you fun.

    His words flood Colour's mind. A many will pay for the mistakes of a few. He only cares because he, too, might be thrown into the mix.

    Is also what will destroy you one day. The king of kings fell like any other.

    As much as he hates to admit, there is nothing but truth in those words. He must learn and master his emotions.
    "We all do."

    Colour takes a moment to concentrate. He's only ever been in the Depths once. He wants nothing to do with that place. The feeling of powerlessness is overbearing.
    And it's been too long since he last had to make so many.

    He creates as many as he can, scattered not too far from each other, before mustering up the courage.
    Colour enters his Void. 'Now to keep a low profile', he chants in his mind over and over. He's not letting them take him by force. He will go to that place again on his own volition.

    Colour enters the Depths. colouR just got there.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

    "Just don't leave me out of that equation."

    I kick up some dirt, and the dust wafts away.

    "If that guy keeps singing like that, I'm going to start the fight early on him."

    "You͟ ̴s͏h́ou̴ld̸n'́t ev҉e͠n҉ wo̕rry̛ ̧a̷b͠ơut͡ it̡.̨ ̶H̸e'll͜ ͏d́i͏e͡ wi̸thi̛n̨ ͜the̕ fi̛rst̴ min҉u̶te.̶ ̀Į ̨m̵ea̸n,̡ ҉f̴uck̢ing ̧lo̵o͜k ̷a͠t ̡hìm̨."
    Colour said:

    "This isn't good."
    colouR's eyes go wide as he leaves the arena to warn his original.

    'Battle Royale', is all he says before his figure slides out of existence, bottom to top, with the usual light green, subtle flash.

    The only way one could tell Colour isn't a human is when his green suit changes color to match his mood.
    And right now, it's getting darker. Maybe a little purple, but still mostly a dark green.

    "Sometimes I wonder... How can we be so stupid?"

    Y'all Voidies are too quick to anger. It's what makes messing with you fun.

    His words flood Colour's mind. A many will pay for the mistakes of a few. He only cares because he, too, might be thrown into the mix.

    Is also what will destroy you one day. The king of kings fell like any other.

    As much as he hates to admit, there is nothing but truth in those words. He must learn and master his emotions.
    "We all do."

    Colour takes a moment to concentrate. He's only ever been in the Depths once. He wants nothing to do with that place. The feeling of powerlessness is overbearing.
    And it's been too long since he last had to make so many.

    He creates as many as he can, scattered not too far from each other, before mustering up the courage.
    Colour enters his Void. 'Now to keep a low profile', he chants in his mind over and over. He's not letting them take him by force. He will go to that place again on his own volition.

    Colour enters the Depths. colouR just got there.

    "Welcome back, Colour," Toleir greets.
  • ColourColour Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    "Yes. Hello.", Colour replies and walks to the edge of the arena.
    Honestly, what are you two trying to achieve? Simple-mindedness doesn't fit the likes of us.

    colouR goes to the other end as another arrives, following suit. He does speak to the two in the middle before going: "The less we see of each other during... This, the better, right."
    Yeah, that didn't sound like a question at all.
  • ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 205 ✭✭
    A flash of light appears in the left edge of the arena, followed by a strange human? appearing.

    The human? is pure black, no noticeable features.

    It says something in an unintelligible language.
    Hello I'm Scribble the Scribbly Scribbler of Scribbland. Scribblo!
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colour said:

    "Yes. Hello.", Colour replies and walks to the edge of the arena.
    Honestly, what are you two trying to achieve? Simple-mindedness doesn't fit the likes of us.

    colouR goes to the other end as another arrives, following suit. He does speak to the two in the middle before going: "The less we see of each other during... This, the better, right."
    Yeah, that didn't sound like a question at all.

    "Right."

    Your powers don't work in here, by the way. Not 100% sure if you used your powers for this, but . . . they don work.

    A flash of light appears in the left edge of the arena, followed by a strange human? appearing.

    The human? is pure black, no noticeable features.

    It says something in an unintelligible language.

    Would be a Voidwalker, not human.

    And, since the Voidlords(for instance, Toleir over here) created all the Voidwalkers, at least Toleir would be able to understand him, so, translation please?
  • ColourColour Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited October 2
    ((I know. Colour used them beforehand. Clones will be coming in regular intervals, but I know that as long as he is in the Depths, he can't make more. It's not like he plans to do much fighting, anyway.))

    ((EDIT: Perhaps I should make it clear. Colour, with a capital C, is the real deal; Vini's Void counterpart. colouR, with a capital R, are his clones. Y'know, the ones that die not too long after being created.))
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colour said:

    ((I know. Colour used them beforehand. Clones will be coming in regular intervals, but I know that as long as he is in the Depths, he can't make more. It's not like he plans to do much fighting, anyway.))

    ((EDIT: Perhaps I should make it clear. Colour, with a capital C, is the real deal; Vini's Void counterpart. colouR, with a capital R, are his clones. Y'know, the ones that die not too long after being created.))

    ((Hmm . . . smart. Let's see how each clone holds up to Toleir, though, shall we?))
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭
    Suddenly, a purple flare flashes through the end of the arena,
    A motorcycle made of energy dashes in, then breaks up to pieces upon entering the arena.
    "Shit, my powers of temporary creation aren't working.. heh, I don't need one."
    A voidwalker is in, with a black moto-helmet which is realer than the once existed motorcycle, a long futuristic suit, mechanic shoes, and mechanic gloves... he has a laser spear on his left hand, but it needs him to be charged to use it... he usually charges after a while... it is him, Password, the inventor.

    switching to first-person ~ Password
    "What the loads of crap is on about here? Hey other people, I'll need a minute to charge my spear, you can start without me."
    I sit on a corner, and concentrate my energy to charge faster than normal, turning my dark green eyes into a very light shade of that green.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Suddenly, a purple flare flashes through the end of the arena,
    A motorcycle made of energy dashes in, then breaks up to pieces upon entering the arena.
    "Shit, my powers of temporary creation aren't working.. heh, I don't need one."
    A voidwalker is in, with a black moto-helmet which is realer than the once existed motorcycle, a long futuristic suit, mechanic shoes, and mechanic gloves... he has a laser spear on his left hand, but it needs him to be charged to use it... he usually charges after a while... it is him, Password, the inventor.

    switching to first-person ~ Password
    "What the loads of crap is on about here? Hey other people, I'll need a minute to charge my spear, you can start without me."
    I sit on a corner, and concentrate my energy to charge faster than normal, turning my dark green eyes into a very light shade of that green.

    Your attempt to charge the spear doesn't work . . . ?

    "I hate to break it to you, Password, but you have to use standard Depths equipment. You can't use your special set-up."

    "D̠͚͈i̦̜̼̘͟d̢͉̞n'̸̟̭̲̖͉̮̠t̶̪̹ ̯͓̯w̸̪̤̞̖̣̖e̗̬͚̱͕͜ ̢͍̻̜u͉͇̣͟s̪e̖̥͙̥͘d̢͚̠ ̞̹͘t̢̲̝̗̯̯̤o̪͓̻̪ͅ ̠̙͔b̜̺̱̝e͖̜ͅ ̗̱a̬͇͎͎͓͇͓b̦̪͟ͅl̲̥̻e̥͉̱̪͕̝ͅ ́ͅt̺̤̳̺̙̤o̗̥̩̬̥̪ ͚̙̝ͅͅb̶͉̙͙͖̥͚r̰͙̳̗̺͔͔i͚ͅͅn̵̠̝̲͈g̷̭̘̩̩͚͍ ̧̫̞o̡͍u̗͍̝̝͕̙̝r̶̺̝̘ ̠̞̰̮͓̣͠ơ̠̮̘̖͓̮̠w͙n̘̣ ̣̲̰̗̜̞w̦̥͔͔̰͝e̘a̡̗͎͖p͉͚͖͖̀o̙͈͕ns͔̲̬̣?͓"

    "Yes, until someone - looking at you up there, Yellowjacket, don't pretend I can't see you just because you're up there and not down here - brought a Pulse Rifle and blasted the Host so hard we had to repair his entire head. We couldn't repair his eyes, though, so that was unpleasant for him.

    Now you can only use equipment provided by the Depths staff, or approved for Depths battle use."


    ((I was kind of hoping to see the Narrator here, but I guess not.

    Maybe 1 or 2 more Voidwalkers until we get started?))
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2
    ((I thought Narrator was physically weak))

    "Fine," I change my spear to melee setting, using minimum energy to just smack, slam, and stab!

    "How is this for a change?" I say again
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

    ((I thought Narrator was physically weak))

    "Fine," I change my spear to melee setting, using minimum energy to just smack, slam, and stab!

    "How is this for a change?" I say again

    ((He is, but he makes up for it in intelligence, and he can easily get a gun or some other sort of ranged weaponry to make up for his low physical strength, plus other things potentially being littered around the Depths to allow him to set up traps and the like.))

    "That would work . . . but it's still technically not approved for Depths use. And I can't approve of weaponry when I'm in a match and it's starting in a few minutes, nor can you walk up the wall and ask Yellowjacket to approve it for you.

    After the match, I might approve your spear's Melee-Only setting for combat use, but the potential of the weapon's shifting ability being abused is still there."


    He's a stickler for the rules, ain't he? Eh, makes sense. He did make them.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭
    "Fine, throw me a damn spear!"

    ((Two questions: can I change the guy and get Narrator now? Also, can I use two?))
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • _Shadowed_Entity__Shadowed_Entity_ Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited October 2
    "Well, Mr I'm so picky about my weapon, how about I just take off your pretty little head off with a bat'leth? Or will you just shut up?"

    He holds up his hand, showing off another one of those meatal spots growing on him. It looks like the meatal was industrialy produced.

    "Also my fists hurt. A lot."
  • ColourColour Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Good thing I came prepared for this savagery. Still, it doesn't justify that such uncivilized events happen.
    Perhaps we are more faulty than I had initially assumed... No other choice than to change, then.

    Colour starts walking around the edge of the arena counterclockwise. A third colouR comes right behind him and starts walking in the opposite direction.

    "A standard heater shield would do nicely now...", he mumbles to himself.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭
    "You are so very welcome to try." I say, with my right hand raised.
    "Just because I want a spear, doesn't mean that I can't make all the tomato sauce drift off of your fat tomato.. what did I just say?"
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

    "Fine, throw me a damn spear!"

    ((Two questions: can I change the guy and get Narrator now? Also, can I use two?))

    ((You have to come up with a realistic way to allow Password to leave. The machine does not leave much room for mistakes.

    And, no, in the interests of keeping things fair among players, you cannot have two.))

    "Weapons will be placed in the center of the arena when the battle begins. Haven't you ever watched a Depths battle?"

    "Well, Mr I'm so picky about my weapon, how about I just take off your pretty little head off with a bat'leth? Or will you just shut up?"

    He holds up his hand, showing off another one of those meatal spots growing on him. It looks like the meatal was industrialy produced.

    "Also my fists hurt. A lot."

    "That pain is something that happens when you have metal growing out of your skin. Apologies for that, by the way."
    Colour said:

    Good thing I came prepared for this savagery. Still, it doesn't justify that such uncivilized events happen.
    Perhaps we are more faulty than I had initially assumed... No other choice than to change, then.

    Colour starts walking around the edge of the arena counterclockwise. A third colouR comes right behind him and starts walking in the opposite direction.

    "A standard heater shield would do nicely now...", he mumbles to himself.

    "Summoning time clones by having Colour-Prime stay outside of the Depths? Clever. You can only have one of you present when the actual battle starts, however, and if you don't get rid of the others then we may have to force Colour-Prime into the arena, and all the clones out."

    "Hey͏,̧ Çol̷o̕u̢r.͝ Caǹ I ́a̕ct̶u̴a̷ll̡y͏ tal̀k t͢o y̢o̧u̧ a̡l͜o̡n̵e fo̸r a̷ se̢c͏o̷nd͝?̷" Shadow gestures to an area without anyone else in the Depths.

    "You are so very welcome to try." I say, with my right hand raised.
    "Just because I want a spear, doesn't mean that I can't make all the tomato sauce drift off of your fat tomato.. what did I just say?"

    ". . . What?"
  • ColourColour Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Colour stops to look at Toleir's way.
    "There's nothing stopping us from sitting on the amphitheater and joining the fray one at a time, is there?"

    Tsk. So much for trying to blend in.

    Shadow calls Colour, who nods and follows him.
    "Why, sure. Speaking is one of basically three things I can do while here."
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colour said:

    Colour stops to look at Toleir's way.
    "There's nothing stopping us from sitting on the amphitheater and joining the fray one at a time, is there?"

    Tsk. So much for trying to blend in.

    Shadow calls Colour, who nods and follows him.
    "Why, sure. Speaking is one of basically three things I can do while here."

    "Ok̀a̷y̵, ͠so,͜ ̕liste̕n͞ .̵ ̸. ." Shadow walks Colour away from the rest of the group.

    "It'̀s ́p̶r͘o͟ba̸b͘l̶y n͝ot͏ ͘a҉ ̧big d͡eal to͠ ͝y͜ou͡ ̷t͢hat ͞y͘ou͠ ͝don̶'t̶ win͠ ̶th̕is̵, ͜ri̡ght̶?̡ I̶ m͝e̕a̵n, yoư'͟v́ȩ ͢g̕o͞t̷ ͏n̨o̴th͝i͜ng ͏t͘o g͟ain f͝r̨o͝m͟ w̨i̵nn̡i̶n͘g͝, ̕and҉ it'͏s̀ ̀n͘o͝t ́liḱe̛ ͘Dépth̀s ̶figh̸t̢s a̵r̶e l͡etha͜l̵, so͏ ͢y͝o̢u͠'ll̵ s̵u͠ff̨e͟r ͏no̷ c̢o̸ns̷equen̡c̴e̢s ͡fŗom lo͜si̴ng, ̵eith̴er ͢. . ̛.̨
    ̸
    ͝.̡ . .͠

    ̶But͝ i̶t'͟s ͞a̢ s̶eri̷o̧us̶l͜y͡ ͝big de̴al̡ f̸ór̨ m̧e t̡ha͝t ̀I w̷in ͝thi̴s. I͞t's n̵òt ͟j̧u͜st͢ ̀a̷b̀o̕u͡t͠ ͠me, ͏e̕v̀e̕n̡. The͜r̛e ar̢e͞ ͏s͠o many r̡ea͠s͏ons̢ ̀w͏hy ͏I w͢ant҉ ͢to̸, ͢no,̨ n͠e͝ed ͜t͠o͡ ̧wi̸n ̡th̵i͞s͘ . . .
    ͘
    Do̶ ͘yo͘ù ͢unde͡rstand͢ what͠ I̢'͞m i͡mplyi̸ng͠ her͟e?"

    ((I know Vanilla gets really sensitive about this kind of text, but I swear to God this better go through.))
  • ScribbliumScribblium Member Posts: 205 ✭✭
    The thing again says something unintelligible again
    Translation: Another Depths battle? Its been over 100 years.
    Hello I'm Scribble the Scribbly Scribbler of Scribbland. Scribblo!
  • ColourColour Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    "I understand that you would appreciate it if you had a small army by your side, yes."

    Colour folds his arms, closes his eyes and starts to lean back. He soon remembers flight is also withheld in the Depths.
    "Ugh, for th-"

    He sighs and decides on a not-too-relaxed posture.

    "You know I have more to lose by making him an enemy than by you. No threat that either of you could pose to me or my plans is something I can't fix, of course, but I'd like to avoid unnecessary headaches."

    He looks over his shoulder. Seems like the first clone expired.

    "And I even vowed to help with your condition after I reach my goal...", he says with a tired groan.

    "Fine", as he looks Shadow in the eyes, "Because unlike him, you are someone I can call a friend.
    This is not a favor you'll have to return later. This is my trust in you that your victory is in my- Our best interest. For all of us."

    ...

    "But this doesn't fit my strategy for this battle. I hope you have a plan."

    ((Fun fact: (Or is it really?) Colour never addresses Toleir by name. Sometimes, when talking to someone else, he forgets to say it out of habit, and ends up referring to Toleir by "he" and "him".))
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The thing again says something unintelligible again
    Translation: Another Depths battle? Its been over 100 years.

    If you mean since the last Depths battle: Actually, Depths battles happen fairly often.

    If you mean since you've been called on for it . . .

    "Yes, it has been . . . such a long time. Fate had it that you came back to this place. We're having a Free-For-All now . . . I hope time hasn't dampened your skill. You're going to need everything you have to face me." He grins.
    Colour said:

    "I understand that you would appreciate it if you had a small army by your side, yes."

    Colour folds his arms, closes his eyes and starts to lean back. He soon remembers flight is also withheld in the Depths.
    "Ugh, for th-"

    He sighs and decides on a not-too-relaxed posture.

    "You know I have more to lose by making him an enemy than by you. No threat that either of you could pose to me or my plans is something I can't fix, of course, but I'd like to avoid unnecessary headaches."

    He looks over his shoulder. Seems like the first clone expired.

    "And I even vowed to help with your condition after I reach my goal...", he says with a tired groan.

    "Fine", as he looks Shadow in the eyes, "Because unlike him, you are someone I can call a friend.
    This is not a favor you'll have to return later. This is my trust in you that your victory is in my- Our best interest. For all of us."

    ...

    "But this doesn't fit my strategy for this battle. I hope you have a plan."

    ((Fun fact: (Or is it really?) Colour never addresses Toleir by name. Sometimes, when talking to someone else, he forgets to say it out of habit, and ends up referring to Toleir by "he" and "him".))

    "Ţh͟a̵nk ỳou͏, ̀C͏olo͏ur̷ .̕ ͟.͢ .̧ you ̀won̶'t͘ ̀ŗe̸ǵr҉e̶t̕ ͘it." He smiles - not his sadistic, evil smile like usual, but calm and - dare I say it - friendly? He then begins to walk back, before . . .

    "Without further ado," Voidlord Yellowjacket announces . . . "Let the match begin."

    Everyone is teleported to their starting positions. A set of weaponry appears in the center.

    As the match starts, Shadow rushes for a knife set. Toleir uses his telekinesis, hovering over an ornately-carved metal staff with an odd purple gem set on the top. You've never seen that thing used in a match before. It's not really on par with the other weapons, being the weakest of the pile . . . so why did Toleir pick that one?

    ((Well, there are multiple good reasons. I'll tell you guys one; Nobody's gonna take him as a top-priority threat when he's using the staff, so he'll be able to slink away from the bloodbath that is the center battle.))
  • _Shadowed_Entity__Shadowed_Entity_ Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I run over to the center, grab a sword, and run as fast as possible, away from the center, into the depths.

    Something is in the way. I stab at it and hear a slurping sound of meatal on a wet, soft surface.

    "Just....keep....running...."

    "I...don't...care...how...many....clones....Coulor...has,....nor....what...ever...the...hell...Tol...ier....has..." I pant, in and out of breaths.
  • ColourColour Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    'Tis time, then.

    Colour goes up the stairs of the amphitheater and start watching. All of his clones but the earliest one too.

    "Thirteen seconds", he states, walking to the edge of the arena after taking a look at the ensuing carnage.

    "No defense tools. Apparently no projectiles either."
    His last words to the next in line before being impaled by a stray blade.

    "Seems it's going to be a long night", colouR says, jumping into the arena and running to grab hold of a weapon. Anything more than an arm's length shall suffice.
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.