Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

It's just very slow for me now

BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 15
It feels as if everything now feels both like the FPS has dropped and every action takes like a second to do.
I know about the cursor thing, but this is not that. I have the cursors turned off at all times, but now i turned off practically every option to have it not affect performance, but nothing helps.
I also tried just closing the browser. After restarting, it just like as bad as it was when i left it.
I backed up and then started a new save to see if it was that horrible with practically 0 stats: Yes, it was just as bad.

I don't know what could be doing this.

Comments

• Shogun2049Shogun2049 Member Posts: 8
    I too am suffering from issues such as this. For me, it lags every 3-5 seconds. For 1 second, it will just freeze anything that moves such as the cursors, falling cookies, or wrinklers.
  • FaeittyFaeitty Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Maybe it's your computer? I''ve had terrible lag with this game before, but that was when my computer was too slow to play Minecraft.
  • BigbyBossBigbyBoss Member Posts: 15
    Faeitty said:

Maybe it's your computer? I''ve had terrible lag with this game before, but that was when my computer was too slow to play Minecraft.

Been playing this game for at least 4 months now. Have been having this only for the past 2 weeks with no active changes to my PC at all.
    If it's any passive changes, then i wouldn't know what they are, hence why i created the topic in the first place.