Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

v. 2.0042 tracked run

dparejadpareja Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IKB8rA-fd9Q3KWxmhiSskwTVQhFQExVKghkWUOMXR-g/edit?usp=sharing

So I tried to do a fully-tracked run, in which I keep track of the buildings and upgrades I buy as I buy them, combined with the CpS change.

Some notes:

I bought the upgrade or building giving the best return. (Note that my Santa's milk and cookies formula was wrong, so I bought it at the wrong time. If I do this again--much more likely if there's a switch to show the unmodified CpS, because waiting for buffs to wear off was a pain--I'll just amortize it from the start over all the kitten upgrades and purchase it as soon as I unlock it.)

If an upgrade had no effect on CpS (eg clicking and golden cookie upgrades), I bought it as soon as I could afford it.

I went to 393 Chancemakers before ascending. My final distribution was, from Cursors to Chancemakers:

600, 627, 585, 582, 566, 549, 531, 502, 482, 472, 445, 431, 426, 400, 393.

The best purchase at this point was a Chancemaker. My final CpS was 180.192 nonillion.

Once I hit 300 Chancemakers and purchased that last upgrade, I shifted to buying buildings more in bulk--buying an equal number of each (depending on what I could afford) and then adjusting

I may have slipped once or twice and missed that I bought a building.

I stayed in One Mind/Exotic Nuts and did not ever purchase Communal Brainsweep during the run.

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    Sorry about deleting the post that was here. It was an accident, but I don't know how to recover it now.

Anyway, I think I'm not going to be doing any more attempts to track this sort of thing until and unless there's a switch that makes all CpS displays show the normal generation, unaffected by buffs or debuffs.