Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Let's Create a story

NickCydenNickCyden Posts: 375Member ✭✭
edited September 2017 in Playground
I just had this idea, and I think it could go amazingly. Let's just create a story. We could each post about 1 paragraph at a time, and build off of what the last person posted. We could branch the story off in different directions, follow different characters. I think it'd be fun.

then again, it is 1AM for me right now, so this could all just be rantings from my tired brain...oh well

Note:this is already dead
Post edited by NickCyden on

Comments

• maindogmaindog Posts: 1,545Member ✭✭✭
    At the time of me posting this, there is nothing saying that this story has to be SFW.
    R.I.P. Lilly
  • NoresaltoNoresalto Posts: 43Member ✭✭
    Can I relive it?
    No hablo ingles , solo español por ahora
    Uso google translator
  • NickCydenNickCyden Posts: 375Member ✭✭
    Noresalto said:

Can I relive it?

No. That is called Bumping, which you have already done multiple times, and it isn't allowed on this forum.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,855Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    NickCyden said:

Noresalto said:

Can I relive it?

No. That is called Bumping, which you have already done multiple times, and it isn't allowed on this forum.
    It's technically allowed if he actually adds something, and in the case of forum games, if the owner's active and still willing to run it, as far as I'm aware, but such does not seem to be the case here.
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • NickCydenNickCyden Posts: 375Member ✭✭

NickCyden said:

Noresalto said:

Can I relive it?

It's technically allowed if he actually adds something, and in the case of forum games, if the owner's active and still willing to run it, as far as I'm aware, but such does not seem to be the case here.
    Ah. My mistake. But my point still stands that he's now necro-bumped a good 15 games
  • IceDragon1235IceDragon1235 Posts: 18Member
    Is this dead or can I start the story now? Cuz no-one else... actually wrote... anything... :/
    one could say i'm an idiot
    one could also say i'm a genius