Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Dragon's Fortune

jvsaddicjvsaddic Member Posts: 5
Here's a suggestion that I think might be overpowered: Allow Dragon Fortune to work on the Cookie Storm golden cookies.
I tried this, sacrificing a chancemaker assuming it would work, but lo and behold it didn't. I waited a while to get the cookie storm golden cookie, and when I finally got one I changed my aura to Dragon's Fortune (which supposedly gives +111% for each golden cookie on screen).

That multiplier doesn't apply to cookie storm cookies apparently, but I just assumed that the point of that aura was for that moment, otherwise it just kinda seems dumb.

Thoughts?

Comments

• FaeittyFaeitty Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    I think that that'd be super overpowered, but I do think that the aura needs to be changed. It's a really lame aura that's really only useful when you don't have the Golden Switch unlocked.

Personally, I think that aura just needs to be changed entirely. Maybe into something that affects Sugar Lumps
  • blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 7
    I think if the aura buff had diminishing returns per GC on screen then it would be more balanced during a Cookie Storm. Either that, or the buff lasts for the duration of the GC effect as well as before you click the CG on the screen. That might make it actually worth using.