Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

very VERY minor detail change

NickCydenNickCyden Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
I feel like the Empire Biscuit should give +4% instead of just +2%. I mean, Empire Biscuit just sound so cool, but it's just a normal cookie upgrade.

What, you thought there'd be more? Didn't you read the title?
Tagged:

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not actually a very minor detail. Consider that the Empire Biscuit is priced how the other cookie upgrades are, and all the others are around 1-2%, as far as I know. This would make the Empire Biscuit arguably the best cookie upgrade in the game.

Just because it has a cool name, doesn't mean it deserves to be an overall better thing than the rest.
  • NickCydenNickCyden Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
    edited September 16

It's not actually a very minor detail. Consider that the Empire Biscuit is priced how the other cookie upgrades are, and all the others are around 1-2%, as far as I know. This would make the Empire Biscuit arguably the best cookie upgrade in the game.

Just because it has a cool name, doesn't mean it deserves to be an overall better thing than the rest.

The Covered and Pure cookies give 4% each, and the Macrons and Name Brand cookies give 3% each. Also, later game cookie upgrades start giving 3%, and possibly even 4% later, I've only got 400 Legacy, so I'm not sure. I would assume that you're new to the game considering you don't know these things.

On another note, the Empire Biscuit sits in a nice midpoint inbetween the Covered and Pure cookies, and is priced in the exact same pattern as all other cookie upgrades.
    NickCyden said:

The Covered and Pure cookies give 4% each, and the Macrons and Name Brand cookies give 3% each. Also, later game cookie upgrades start giving 3%, and possibly even 4% later, I've only got 400 Legacy, so I'm not sure. I would assume that you're new to the game considering you don't know these things.

On another note, the Empire Biscuit sits in a nice midpoint inbetween the Covered and Pure cookies, and is priced in the exact same pattern as all other cookie upgrades.
    Not new to the game, but haven't played the recent updates.
  • NickCydenNickCyden Member Posts: 204 ✭✭

NickCyden said:

...The Covered and Pure cookies have been in the game for as long as I can remember. Even if you've not played the most recent updates, you would know this, assuming you have a good enough memory, which I assume you would seeing as how you talked about the pricing scale.
    NickCyden said:

NickCyden said:

...The Covered and Pure cookies have been in the game for as long as I can remember. Even if you've not played the most recent updates, you would know this, assuming you have a good enough memory, which I assume you would seeing as how you talked about the pricing scale.
    I actually never got them, to my memory - then again, I don't think I ever made a 100% run of the game.