Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

hey it's "egg" - Augmenting Egg

jvsaddicjvsaddic Member Posts: 5
I don't know why, but I have this strange obsession with "egg". The famed +9 CpS upgrade dwelling in the Easter season.

When you hover over a building the box opens up saying "Each *building* produces *amount* cookies per second. Then it says how many cookies it has produced so far. I really want there to be one of these for egg when you hover over its icon under the Upgrades Unlocked heading.

Egg's nature is humorous to begin with, so I thought it would even be funny if you could spend a sugar lump to increase eggs production by +9 every level or something ridiculous like that.

Or, it could double the production of Egg with each level. With the normal sugar lump pricing system, (it would take a long while) but over time Egg would be overpowered, so to maintain the oh so important uselessness of egg I thought to just follow a random pricing system; like maybe the Fibonacci sequence for pricing,. I think Egg should remain useless, so I like this suggestion.

Egg could also have its own building special golden cookie effect where it multiplies cookie production +10% for each level, or just for each egg. (so, either 0 or 1)

If all the leveling up stuff and the golden cookie effect are too much, I at least would like the infographic mentioned at the beginning.

Comments

• SekhmetSekhmet Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    This is useless and fun. I like it :) And a minigame for egg!