Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Co-op Clikcing

NickCydenNickCyden Member Posts: 223 ✭✭
Alright, so there's this idea that's been floating around my head for a while now. Would it be possible to make a co-op version of cookie clicker? Now, i know that just me saying that seems vague, so I'll attempt to elaborate as best as I can.

So basically, You could create a private CC "server" where other people could join, given they have the link, and basically play the same file you are. Just think of the possibilities. You could have 2-3 people clicking the cookie non-stop, one person managing the buildings, and one person managing the spells and pantheon. You could put in a voting system for the ascensions(as it would be easy to grief with that).

Now, I don't expect to see this feature any time soon, as I'm sure it would be HELL to program, but I would love to be able to have it.

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this suggested too many times. It still hasn't happened.

Isn't it listed under the "never gonna happen" section of Orteil's To-Do List, actually?
  • NickCydenNickCyden Member Posts: 223 ✭✭

Isn't it listed under the "never gonna happen" section of Orteil's To-Do List, actually?

I..have no idea. I never knew he had one
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NickCyden said:

I..have no idea. I never knew he had one
    It isn't stickied, which is kinda dumb. ((It was linked by Jarr on the "Suggestions - Rules & Guidelines" thread, though, which is stickied.))

But, yes, I checked, and it's in the "Here's some ideas I will not be implementing" section.
  • Kirby711Kirby711 Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Ahmed...

Get the stones.