Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 8 in Off Topic
It's crazy to think of, isn't it? 15 thousand posts here from a single person. Heh. Probably the majority of the new posts, right? ((Also crazy to think about is that it's in the same month as my birthday and my 4 year anniversary here.))

I'm not the sentimental type, being honest. I'm not just gonna write out a "thank you" post with a list of users I like. That's boring, really. So, instead, I'm gonna do something special.

So, I'll give you a choice on what I'm doing. Answer the poll below.
C҉a҉n҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉f҉e҉e҉l҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉d҉a҉r҉k҉n҉e҉s҉s҉ ҉c҉r҉a҉w҉l҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉w҉i҉t҉h҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉r҉ ҉s҉i҉n҉s҉?҉

15,000 13 votes

Ignite Our Flame ((Special writing thing.))
7%
QuentinPlaysMC 1 vote
Return to DASHNETTALE? ((+ possibility of written series))
0%
Crimson Stains ((Another writing thing.))
46%
GoldraViniBrainstormManiklasMrMonkey7thLava_Entity 6 votes
Community-based writing thing ((Yeah, give me more ideas for this one.))
15%
ZuptinTellurium 2 votes
Other ((Give ideas.))
30%
Jarr2003100lolDoigtBillyDooDrop 4 votes

Comments

• BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this the same name of what you made for my businessmeme game?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't this the same name of what you made for my businessmeme game?

Yes. When I have an idea, I like to use it to it's full potential if I can.
    C҉a҉n҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉f҉e҉e҉l҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉d҉a҉r҉k҉n҉e҉s҉s҉ ҉c҉r҉a҉w҉l҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉w҉i҉t҉h҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉r҉ ҉s҉i҉n҉s҉?҉
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, so basically text, text, text, text and (gibe idea fer) text?
    I mean, I could vote based solely on the title, but if you could drop a few hints about what you plan to do with each of them, that'd be nice.

• GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on being the third person to be an official posting tryhard, which something even Sparky got bored of at this point and that's literally his defining trait on this forum OpieOP
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
    edited September 8
    Vini said:

Wait, so basically text, text, text, text and (gibe idea fer) text?
    I mean, I could vote based solely on the title, but if you could drop a few hints about what you plan to do with each of them, that'd be nice.

The "other" option was for ideas besides writing stuff(nothing too difficult, though, please).

I guess I could give the basic idea for each of the two you guys don't already probably understand . . . Here, have a couple spoilers with explanations.

Ignite Our Flame
    After the protagonist's house burns down under mysterious circumstances, he soon finds his creations had come to life, and are not too happy with them. Can he protect his family and make it out of this alive? ((Told mainly from the protagonist's point of view, first person.))

Crimson Stains
    The protagonist is a new employee at Project: Vortex, a company dedicated to exploring an odd sight of uncharted territory. However, he finds himself going way in over his head, discovering a creature known only as the Crimson. Will he survive and learn the dark secrets this creature has to offer? ((Told from third person.))
    Gouchnox said:

Congrats on being the third person to be an official posting tryhard, which something even Sparky got bored of at this point and that's literally his defining trait on this forum OpieOP

thanks
    Looks like Crimson Stains is real fucking far in the lead right now, holy shit.

((I will note that the others not getting voted on doesn't mean I'll never do them - in fact, I was kinda hoping Ignite Our Flame would get more than 1 vote.))

The result will be chosen officially on Sunday.
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other ((Give ideas.))
    Conglatulations on an ultimately very minor achievement that basically anybody could get with a decent amount of patience. :P
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
    Jarr2003 said:

Conglatulations on an ultimately very minor achievement that basically anybody could get with a decent amount of patience. :P

. . . Thanks, I guess?
    ((Also, if you don't mind, respond to the poll thing?))
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Member Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other ((Give ideas.))
    leave the forum
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
    edited September 10
    Jarr2003 said:

leave the forum

wow thanks

EDIT: Also, I said I would announce the choice Sunday. Boy, did Crimson Stains beat fucking everything. So, I guess I'm doing that.
  • DoigtDoigt Member Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭
    Other ((Give ideas.))
    I don't want to sound like the party-pooper type, but a post's a post, whether it is the 15,000th one or not. Also, you're asking for work to celebrate posting? What?
    Doigt said:

I don't want to sound like the party-pooper type, but a post's a post, whether it is the 15,000th one or not. Also, you're asking for work to celebrate posting? What?

I want to do something special. So, I'm doing something special. For everyone who was willing to put up with my bullshit for 4 years and 15,000 posts.
  • BillyDooDropBillyDooDrop Member Posts: 31
    Other ((Give ideas.))
    I picked myself :)