Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

More Building bonuses like Grimore and Pantheon.

MadnessBomberMadnessBomber Member Posts: 1
I was thinking that just having two of them with all the buildings and such we have now is just not fair to the other buildings. So I came up with a few ideas, and hopefully others can come up with some as well on here.

Cursor: How many cursors do you have? Use that number to your advantage by using the "Click All" button. Using this button gives you the equivalent of 1 click times your number of cursors in one press. So if you have 100 cursors, pressing this button gives you the amount of cookies you would get if you clicked the cookie 100 times. Refreshes every 24 hours, or 1 Sugar Lump.

Bank: Interest rates are a thing, why not use those too? Deposit a set number of cookies into the bank, and slowly but surely watch that number grow. The more cookies and time you have and wait, the more the return will be. The set number is by the power of 10, meaning you can start at 1 cookie to the highest number you have reached at the moment, but only by 1. So no dumping 999,999 cookies, it has to be 1,000,000. Advance the clock 24 hours by using 1 Sugar Lump.

Time Machine: All kinds of times across the world offer many different things. The Industrial Age for example could be used as a way to gain more CPS due to people using machines instead of hands. Or we could go into the future and use more complex, powerful computers to give permanent boosts to all buildings, at a price. Or go back in time to when cookies were baked with love and care, increasing the worth of cookies at a slightly slower pace. Who knows? Time is a funny thing. Changing timelines can be done 3 times, 1 time per 24 hours, and refill is 1 sugar lump.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Comments

• dparejadpareja Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    More minigames are on the way.
  • NickCydenNickCyden Member Posts: 223 ✭✭
    I don't think we should be able to spend sugar lumps on the minigames. It's already tedious waiting almost a full day to just get one. Until there are upgrades that speed the growing time up, I don't think we'd want to just throw sugar lumps into 1-time boosts.
  • ivanmiholi1ivanmiholi1 Member Posts: 7
    NickCyden said:

I don't think we should be able to spend sugar lumps on the minigames. It's already tedious waiting almost a full day to just get one. Until there are upgrades that speed the growing time up, I don't think we'd want to just throw sugar lumps into 1-time boosts.

i throw them away because i would like to ave fun with them for now and later im going to close cookie clicker for a few years so i can get every building lvl 10