Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What Next?

trashtrash Member Posts: 7
I used to play this game a LONG time ago, but my save was accidentally wiped. I started playing again 20 days ago.
Currently i have ; ( version 2.0042
37 undecillion cookies in bank
5.136 nonillion cps
spirits : godzamok, vomitrax, selebrak
season : buisness day
Aura: radiant appetite and breath of milk
143 undecillion this ascension
12 ascensions
6540 buildings
414 GC clicks ( 4387 all time )
19 sugar lumps harvested
400M prestige 188M heavenly chips
If I ascend, i'll get 200M prestige levels
63/65 heavenly upgrades (i'm missing the 2 last sugar lump upgrades for 300M and 1B)
all upgrades
304/326 achievements (i'm missing 1 duodecillion, all level 10 buildings, 350 chance makers, ascending 100 times, 999 spells, 7777 GC's, and i only have the first of the 3 sugar lump achievements)

I was wondering what I should do next? When should I ascend? its basically only for prestige levels and my production is very slow right now. I never idle, I'm trying to get 350 chance makers but a lucky! GC on a x7 frenzy only gives me 34 decillion, and I need 220 undecillion for 350 chance makers.

Anything I should try doing to not end up bored ?

Comments

• GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    the 1B HC upgrade isnt' even that hard to do
    other than that you're pretty much done
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • ChocolateMachineChocolateMachine Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    You got all that in 20 days without cheating? Seems like the game is a lot faster to get through now.
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You got all that in 20 days without cheating? Seems like the game is a lot faster to get through now.

Yeah honestly you get everything in a month really easily now
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Most things.

Still, you want to play actively when your sugar lumps are ready to be harvested. You can't get special lumps (bifurcated, golden, meaty if you're in the Grandmapocalypse) unless you are playing actively when the previous lump was harvested, plus you want to be playing actively if you want to save-scum for the maximum number of lumps (2, 7, or 2 respectively).
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 146 ✭✭
    7?
  • trashtrash Member Posts: 7

Since grimoire and pantheon, everything is very fast, once you get a frenzy + building special + 777 click power + godzamok hunger ( 7x48x777x26 for 10 seconds at 8 clicks per second for 13% of cps = 817 days of production)

• FrostFellKennelFrostFellKennel Member Posts: 4
    how the hell are you guys getting this stuff? iv been playing for like two months now and i have almost nothing
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 146 ✭✭

how the hell are you guys getting this stuff? iv been playing for like two months now and i have almost nothing

Have you ascended?
  • sederusederu Member Posts: 16
    Wow, I've had the wrong perspective of this game...