Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Minor Update Suggestions

iamcookieiamcookie Member Posts: 1
Sometimes I do like to inspect element on this... I like to find all the perks that can be used later on in the game (perhaps even weeks of cookie clicking later) and find what they're useful for. So far, every single perk is useful, but I would recommend Ortiel to add more perks. For instance, add more holidays, and what perks come with them. After your first ascension, make it harder to ascend again after that. Just small things but I hope this gets recognized.

Comments

• Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭
    iamcookie said:

Sometimes I do like to inspect element on this... I like to find all the perks that can be used later on in the game (perhaps even weeks of cookie clicking later) and find what they're useful for. So far, every single perk is useful, but I would recommend Ortiel to add more perks. For instance, add more holidays, and what perks come with them. After your first ascension, make it harder to ascend again after that. Just small things but I hope this gets recognized.

What if there ARE no more major holidays?

And can you actually give some more ideas on this instead of just saying he should do it?
    Current Status : Ω

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"

• MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    @iamcookie

This is posted in the wrong section. Did you see the sticky at the top that says:
    DO NOT POST ABOUT COOKIE CLICKER HERE. RISK A BAN IF YOU DO!
    e^i*π=-1